Oceanic Servers
the shitshow lack of rules - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: the shitshow lack of rules (/showthread.php?tid=940)

Pages: 1 2

the shitshow lack of rules - Athlete - 08-04-2019

Admins name : Chew Baker, Shaprio, .x. and Yum Candy

Time of incident : 12:45-1pm

Evidence : https://portal.dominationservers.com/demos/download/4/demo-20190408_121049-ba_jail_ds_downview_v1.dem

Details of the incident : The demo to which I have referenced* shows multiple offences of admin abuse, followed up by bans, mutes and slays for unfounded reasons. I have thoroughly read the rules and when asking for which rules /\/ito or myself were breaking the admins kept shutting us down, with slays for killing a rebelling admin, slays for not providing a demo to a game, to which there is no rule for (after clear easy instructions from /\/ito) and then a CT ban for the reason 'not clear instructions'. These admins showed appalling behavior breaking all admin abuse and fair treatment rules, to which their only replies were 'respect admin decisions' and then slays. Yet in my beliefs, we should not obey misconduct, and people that abuse their powers.

*side note: shit PC cant get a demo file thing, but its downview at 12:38pm 2019/04/08

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - ChewBaker - 08-04-2019

Well in relation to things I did to you, I believe I only muted you for blatantly talking over desk jet whilst he was about to warden.

CT ban for the reason 'not clear instructions'. That's incorrect cog was banned for doing another unfair race, going into more detail he had conducted 2 other races like this the previous day and was slayed and warned by an operator and mod. At that time what he had done was thoroughly explained to him.

So of course when I saw him 'do another one' he was slayed and I gave him an appropriate ct ban.

Other than that he was slayed for deliberate free kill.

Thank you for enquiring.

Please let me know If I did my part in answering your questions.

Edit, If your after a number of the rule im not sure if your asking what rule he broke for his ct ban but it was 36.

"36. CTs cannot treat any of the Ts with favouritism. All rewards, punishments and orders must be awarded equally and fairly."

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - Cog./\/ito - 08-04-2019

I was not sure if i should make an unban request or an admin complaint because if any admin with a clue was on this wouldnt have happened. I was about to make a post but Athlete did us all a favor and got the ball rolling. My forum post will be similar to this but itll probably be a little more detailed.

I will need to watch the demo again which i will soon but Athlete has it down pat pretty much, Admins were just being slay happy and it ultimately ended with me being ct banned.

EDIT : I just saw bakers post after i posted mine. if you watch the demo and without getting into too much detail right here, its not an unfair race, and there was no favoritism or freekilling. I have ample time for everyone to prepare for the race and shot the losers, legit nobody was freekilled

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - Athlete - 08-04-2019

I will Leave this to Cog./\/ito, I was relatively unaffected, just ignored.

I suspect cog that you indicated it was a race to avoid explaining what the T's had to do.

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - Yum Candy - 08-04-2019

There was a t on 1 hp health after lava game, and there was also a t asking constantly for a demo before the time you specified, "can we get a demo?" "whats going on?". The slay right after the game was a little delayed, but we had to make sure by asking you first in private messages. We have new players all the time and of course, there's going to be players who don't know what's going on when you play a non-map game, especially with a slightly difficult one like that. It was, therefore, displaying favouritism to those older players who had prior knowledge of the game's process. We were responding to both of the two of you's questions through admin chat and tried to keep it there as well, but I don't think it was that well explained, good thing we can do it here. c:

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - dotx - 08-04-2019

https://vimeo.com/329029354
Here is a vid of, after being told you should allow a fair environment for T's and to give them demos, Cog ignoring what the staff had told him and saying "fuck up cunt" to a new player who had no idea what the jump game was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv_vHk2RvBM

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - Cog./\/ito - 08-04-2019

Ofcourse through text you are all going to back eachother up, and thats 100% understandable, my post will be up soon with demo times and my experience and we will go from there. Idk what youre on about candy nobody asked for a demo during the railing game, also the map previous when i was on T Deskjet did a jump to a basketball hoop which was on a new map i havnt seen and when i asked for a demo he said its a race so we dont need one, none of you admins said shit then and neither did i, we figured it out and moved on but when i do the same thing apparently the rules change.

As for x's video, i will say that i could have explained where they are jumping to a little better but we played that game earlier in the map, also if you dont know the bhop game there's a strong chance youre not going to win, otis or whoever it was made it on his first jump after the allocated start time and x and the other loser died. In any case ill have my post up soon with timepoints and we will have more evidence than what you guys believe happened and a 30second video c:

RE: the shitshow lack of rules - Yum Candy - 08-04-2019

If you watched Chew's video and had the volume on, you can clearly hear Vlad asking for a demo before and after the game ( 2:37 - 2:53 ). You responded with "You don't need to understand, you're already dead, its all good bro" while shooting him.

For your reference to T Deskjets round, I wasn't on, but it sounds like there should've been a demo conducted, please bring it up in admin chat next time when this happens cause obviously, no one saw it. If you want to, please provide us with a demo and a round time and we'll take a look.

With the 1 bhop jump game, that player could've joined after you had already played it. He simply asked what they were playing, and you could've given him a fast explanation and extended the time by 5-10 seconds or so, it's not that difficult. You didn't specify the rules of the game very well, even though the most common one os over the yellow and black line. As your job as a warden, you need to try to make instructions clear enough for everyone to understand, and make sure everyone gets a fair chance.