Oceanic Servers
SpAs unban request - Accidental or Wrongful? - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: SpAs unban request - Accidental or Wrongful? (/showthread.php?tid=849)

SpAs unban request - Accidental or Wrongful? - SpA - 17-03-2019

Name: SpA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460575797

Sourcebans or CTban: N.A ( Name isn't even listed or on the website https://bans.dominationservers.com/index.php.

Which Server (e.g JB1):  Domination Minigames

Reason for the ban: Supposed "cheating"

Banning admin: N.A

Why should you be unbanned:  Hello Domination Servers, I decided to hop on your Minigames server and 10 minutes in, two kids were since convinced I was "walling". 3 Maps later I was in the middle of the match where I was banned and left with a message saying "cheat somewhere else or don't cheat at all" Even though I wasn't cheating whatsoever. I was very confused and checked https://bans.dominationservers.com/index.php. I found my name wasn't even on there? If an admin or the one who banned me please check on it as I believe I was wrongfully banned  

RE: SpAs unban request - Accidental or Wrongful? - Ninja Chris (2) - 17-03-2019

I had multiple reports that you were blatantly shooting through walls and locking onto people.

I joined the map after and started spectating you and you immediately started to trace people through walls when 'Tunnel Vision' was picked as well as lock onto people on all your shots. Coincidentally, you then started playing extremely poorly for the rest of the map after all the idiots were screaming at me to ban you, pointing out that I was an admin.

I then sat invisible on the server for the remainder of the map as well as the next map. Disregarding your mouse slowly shifting in the exact same direct and speed every time you stopped moving, I waited until the final round where you were pre-aiming the angles of players through boxes.

Given that none of the idiots decided to record anything and the videos I have are limited and arguably insufficient, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

If I was wrong and you weren't cheating then I am sorry for any inconvenience I caused.

RE: SpAs unban request - Accidental or Wrongful? - SpA - 17-03-2019

(17-03-2019, 12:45 PM)Ninja Chris (2) Wrote: I had multiple reports that you were blatantly shooting through walls and locking onto people.

I joined the map after and started spectating you and you immediately started to trace people through walls during 'Tunnel Vision' was picked as well as lock onto people on all your shots. Coincidentally, you then started playing extremely poorly for the rest of the map after all the idiots were screaming at me to ban you, pointing out that I was an admin.

I then sat invisible on the server for the remainder of the map as well as the next map. Disregarding your mouse slowly shifting in the exact same direct and speed every time you stopped moving, I waited until the final round where you were pre-aiming the angles of players through boxes.

Given that none of the idiots decided to record anything and the videos I have are limited and arguably insufficient, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.

If I was wrong and you weren't cheating then I am sorry for any inconvenience I caused.
I sat invisible for the rest of the map due to the fact I was called to do some chores. The "blatant shooting through walls" was purely from two players who got salty after landing two shots on them through a wall, first shot being where he landed from a small vent and the second saw him walking and hit him behind the wall just as he went past by. Other than that, thank you for unbanning me Big Grin.

(17-03-2019, 12:45 PM)Ninja Chris (2) Wrote: I had multiple reports that you were blatantly shooting through walls and locking onto people.

I joined the map after and started spectating you and you immediately started to trace people through walls when 'Tunnel Vision' was picked as well as lock onto people on all your shots. Coincidentally, you then started playing extremely poorly for the rest of the map after all the idiots were screaming at me to ban you, pointing out that I was an admin.

I just realized you weren't even a staff member, I'm not even unbanned yet lol. What was the point of posing as a staff member saying you would unban me? Doesn't make any sense

(17-03-2019, 12:47 PM)SpA Wrote:

I joined the map after and started spectating you and you immediately started to trace people through walls during 'Tunnel Vision' was picked as well as lock onto people on all your shots. Coincidentally, you then started playing extremely poorly for the rest of the map after all the idiots were screaming at me to ban you, pointing out that I was an admin.

I sat invisible for the rest of the map due to the fact I was called to do some chores. The "blatant shooting through walls" was purely from two players who got salty after landing two shots on them through a wall, first shot being where he landed from a small vent and the second saw him walking and hit him behind the wall just as he went past by. Other than that, thank you for unbanning me Big Grin.

I just realized you weren't even a staff member, I'm not even unbanned yet lol. What was the point of posing as a staff member saying you would unban me? Doesn't make any sense.....

RE: SpAs unban request - Accidental or Wrongful? - ONIONZZZ - 17-03-2019

Chris is one half of the duo that manage the Minigames server, so yes, he has unbanned you :P