Oceanic Servers
1 year anniversary competition - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: 1 year anniversary competition (/showthread.php?tid=627)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - Jas8621 - 20-01-2019

[Image: e174303930.jpg]
Nuff said.

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - GAY NIGRIS - 20-01-2019

Papa onionzzz

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - Father Dicky - 20-01-2019

I feel like I need the GPU the most so I can sell it for GC stripper money.

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - Jester - 20-01-2019

100% NOT RIGGED.

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - Goblin - 20-01-2019

beautiful

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - gada - 20-01-2019

Ceeeeeeelllllsssssss plz nig'

I really want to win the GPU as I play on around 15-20 fps with my shitty all in one computer that cant cool for ass, I've had to shut down the computer for 30-40 minutes because It gets stupid hot. I dont have enough money to afford a full pc because I cant fucking work so being able to save a couple hundred bucks would be fantastic. I've been planning on building a PC for a while and if I won the 980 I would be able to buy my PC myself with a bit more work.
Winning the GPU would mean a shit tonne to me and I will be able to continue being a nerd on this game. I have occasionally played on my step brothers PC on jailbreak and its so great being able to play without frame drops. also so I can actually fucking handle new_york lmao.
With my current PC I literally have no chance when playing COMP so I would be able to actually not bottom frag most games.
This gpu would make playing jailbreak and other games a shit tonne more enjoyable and I would be able to become a wild "sweat"
Good luck to others in the competition

also karen took my kids

white people arent real

-guy with a better pfp than dildo

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - sparkly face guy - 20-01-2019

I blame my scuffed name for not being able to post. Also, if dildo wins, its rigged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - taz3d - 20-01-2019

I like trains.

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - Ninja Chris - 20-01-2019

nigger

RE: 1 year anniversary competition - Ibrahim Salih Mohammed Al-Yacoub - 20-01-2019

Good luck to everyone entering <3

I really need this graphics card because i would like to build my own pc and its much more expensive then what i make in a year (since im currently to young to apply for a job in nz) and getting this graphics card would help so much. i really need to build a pc because in csgo domination jb (the only mode i play) i get very bad frames and overheating issue with my current laptop and it would be great to get this graphics card to put in my new pc when i get a couple more hundred to buy the rest and then i would be able to get good frames and good graphics.