Oceanic Servers
bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz (/showthread.php?tid=626)

Pages: 1 2

bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - h0wLze - 18-01-2019

reason:
- bunnyhop cheat, ban evading

why i should be unbanned: 
- honestly i dont really have anything to say that you guys would care about,  it'll just be the same copy and pasted shit i did for the other ones. im sorry for cheating. i havent really been playing videogames since i was banned, this server was basically the only reason i played csgo. i dont have the cheat anymore, or any cheat in fact. i just miss the server and everyone on it. i do sometimes just come to this website and see whats happening so i can catch up. and yeah, i tried ban evading a couple of times. i just miss the server so much dude. im sorry for everything.

banning admin: 
- the console

id:
www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095428062

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - Stain - 18-01-2019

+1 hes a cool guy

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - ONIONZZZ - 18-01-2019

You say the only time you played CS was when you played JB. Except you joined consistently during your ban on multiple other accounts, some of which are now VAC banned, for the past 3 months.

So, I'm not sure what to do.

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - aplicix - 19-01-2019

You should unban him he’s a great warden and is friendly

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - Cerulean - 19-01-2019

It’s his fault for having hacks in the first place Lol

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - Turtle - 20-01-2019

Please give it bit more h0wlz, respond to onionz message in here and give some more writing

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - h0wLze - 02-02-2019

(18-01-2019, 10:32 PM)ONIONZZZ Wrote: You say the only time you played CS was when you played JB. Except you joined consistently during your ban on multiple other accounts, some of which are now VAC banned, for the past 3 months.

So, I'm not sure what to do.

Hey man.

- Did stupidly try to ban evade on 3 accounts. All 3 banned from DS immediately. 2 are VAC banned. 1 isn't because now it's my brother's. I fucked around on non-prime with free cheats. I apologize profusely for that. 

- You say I joined consistently during my ban on multiple other accounts for the past 3 months. These are the accounts that I remember attempting to join with. There could be more, but that's what I remember. The most-likely answer is that you're right. You have access to the logs, so you're the superiority on the subject. All I have to go off on is what I remember. 

That's all I have left to say. Now it's up to you. I admit fully and take 100% responsibility for my actions. 

I am sorry.

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - aplicix - 02-02-2019

Unban howlz he’s a fucking legend

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - Ibrahim Salih Mohammed Al-Yacoub - 02-02-2019

+1 unban the nigga

RE: bhop hack and ban evade unban appeal for h0wLz - Hayley - 03-02-2019

Ban Toxic Mario, unban Howlz