Oceanic Servers
Un CTBan: Accidental freekill - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Un CTBan: Accidental freekill (/showthread.php?tid=61)

Un CTBan: Accidental freekill - ?Smurf - 23-06-2018

Name/Steam ID :   ?Smurf/ STEAM_0:0:11101

Sourcebans/ctban : Ctban

Reason for the ban : Accidental Freekill

Banning admin : RetroDawn

Why should you be unbanned : The thing that happened was in the map uprise, all the terrorist were winning so including me and other ct team, everyone was nazi because of the situation that we didnt win any rounds and infact all the ts rebelled every chance they go. So, I was wardern for past 10 rounds or so, I ordered other ct to become wardsern so I can hold some points but he declined to or said no (dont know his name), I told him if he doesnt want to wardern so he can switch team but he didnt eventhough people with mic from terrorist team wanted to be wardern but will classify as ct stacking. So nevertheless, as soon as the round started, the order was going on and everyone was aware of potential places terrorist can run as uprise has many escape options for terrorist. So during the round one of the order was going to medic on top of beds but obviously everyone was spamming both of the doors of medic entrance so i told them to be on the medic bed. But they were jumping around and through the window when i gave them warning shot they hid on the right side of glass so ct see them, so as a normal reaction they were not following orders so i opened the door and killed the reblelling t (2 of them) but it turned out to be that when i damaged 1 terrorist for not following order they both went to medic beds on right side (I didnt know there were beds over there, i thought it was only at the front). When I realised it was a freekilled, I immediately apologised and slayed for the round. Meanwhile, I got banned by admin who was spectaiting the game which i respect due to my freekill but getting a 28 day ban was a large amount of period considering people who do massy gets 14 day ban but I'm not complaining but I wish i can be unbanned because I believe for my accidental mistake of freekilling i have taken the ban for 12-14 days currently. I hope I may get unbanned which is why I appealed here for. I am extremely sorry and I assure you this incident will not repeat again and I am sorry for this incident.

RE: Un CTBan: Accidental freekill - jordjord - 25-06-2018

DENIED.

With around 7 ctbans on record you have had lots of trouble following rules/ listening to admins therefore i have decided to deny this unban request.

RE: Un CTBan: Accidental freekill - Anubis - 26-06-2018

Accepted.

Out of good faith we have decided to unban your accidental freekill ban, 

however because you ct ban evaded you will now be perm ctbanned, 

best of luck,

RetroDawn & Hyphen.