Oceanic Servers
ok i want to know something - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Jailbreak (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ok i want to know something (/showthread.php?tid=603)

ok i want to know something - sidtheslothmister - 12-01-2019

so basically i found out that ct's aren't allowed to be in vents and camp gun-room as i was moved for checking vents for a bit but as a ct u don't want to let the terrorists to get guns so my question that i asked an admin was 'Ok so if i cant camp gun-room or vents what am i supposed to do to stop terrorists from getting to gun-room' which i think was a pretty reasonable question right and do u know what the answer i got was? wanna guess...? nah fine ill tell u so basically this is what the admin responded to my question 'there is to be no arguing' this is basically what she/he was saying and they said some other stuff i forgot but it was pretty rude response. so im here asking the same question since some of ur admins are just dickheads sry for swearing but i just cant find any other word to use to describe them of course not all admins are dickheads and so basically im here asking a question that i didnt get answered:
so what counts as camping gun-room and vents, and what am i supposed to do to stop terrorists from getting to gun-room if im not allowed to camp there, and i camp it untill terroristsĀ have all cleared out of the area so what am i supossed to do to stop them from getting to gun room as shooting them from a spot technically counts as camping i just want to know ok? and if u have no answer to my question then just dont respond at all ok.

RE: ok i want to know something - hyst - 12-01-2019

excuse me can you not use that vulgar language. This is a Christian only forum page.

Fucking niggers.

RE: ok i want to know something - Ibrahim Salih Mohammed Al-Yacoub - 12-01-2019

sid your a dud you always gun room camp freewound and kill afks before 8 shut the frick up (sry for swearing)
and if you gonna play ct just get a mic and read the rules you dick sry for swearing

ps who wants to come nigger hunting with me tomorrow

RE: ok i want to know something - ONIONZZZ - 12-01-2019

So, this has been asked quite a few times on here. But I'll explain it again anyway,

Camping gun room means you are in the gun room well past the time of getting ready for the round. E.g if cells are open, and you go back to gun room, and you loiter / change weapon and spend unnecessary time in there, then you are classed as gunroom camping.

Vent camping is where you either camp the entrance / exit to the vents, or keep a vent within your fov waiting for Ts to enter / exit it. For example, sitting in the medic on blackops waiting for Ts to exit the vent. This also means if you are away from Ts and in sight / in the vicinity of the vent, you are classed as vent camping. Long story short, if a T exits the vent and has no reason to expect you to be there (if the vent is closed) you are vent camping.

These rules are in place to give Ts are more fair and reasonable chance at rebelling each round.

To answer your last question, to stop Ts from going to gunroom would be to control them. This means making sure they have no opportunity to enter a vent. A good warden / a good CT team can control a round.

ALSO, if you clear vents (this means going in AFTER a T and killing all Ts in the vent) and spending extra time in the vent / the exit, you are camping. As soon as you clear vents, go back to watching the non-rebelling Ts or hunting rebellers that have exited the vent.

You should not be waiting to catch Ts at the end of a vent or gunroom, that's pretty much it.

ALSOx2: Being an admin in-game can get quite hectic. On a full or chaotic server they have to be constantly sorting out problems / issues, so arguing with players, especially newer players is time consuming and shouldn't be happening over in-game admin chat. Asking questions is fine, but arguing or continuing to ask questions over and over can hinder an admins ability to do their job.

RE: ok i want to know something - Kiwi - 13-01-2019

(12-01-2019, 08:01 PM)sidtheslothmister Wrote: so basically i found out that ct's aren't allowed to be in vents and camp gun-room as i was moved for checking vents for a bit but as a ct u don't want to let the terrorists to get guns so my question that i asked an admin was 'Ok so if i cant camp gun-room or vents what am i supposed to do to stop terrorists from getting to gun-room' which i think was a pretty reasonable question right and do u know what the answer i got was? wanna guess...? nah fine ill tell u so basically this is what the admin responded to my question 'there is to be no arguing' this is basically what she/he was saying and they said some other stuff i forgot but it was pretty rude response. so im here asking the same question since some of ur admins are just dickheads sry for swearing but i just cant find any other word to use to describe them of course not all admins are dickheads and so basically im here asking a question that i didnt get answered:
so what counts as camping gun-room and vents, and what am i supposed to do to stop terrorists from getting to gun-room if im not allowed to camp there, and i camp it untill terroristsĀ have all cleared out of the area so what am i supossed to do to stop them from getting to gun room as shooting them from a spot technically counts as camping i just want to know ok? and if u have no answer to my question then just dont respond at all ok.

I was the admin telling you that you can not vent camp. On that night I gave you multiple warnings to get out of vent first and then out of gun room and all you did was protest by moving your camera hence the slay. That night it was also pretty packed so expect minimal respones as we're trying to do our jobs.

However. After your first 2 CT bans and 25 hours.
[Image: c62d9f73-d60c-4b64-91f5-b93e093d9887.png]

I would have thought you would have read the rules where it features these set of rules:
[Image: 61e1879c-79af-4e69-9605-6ee2178e1bc1.png]
[Image: c78ec264-6244-46ce-81d8-46259e9dc0c7.png]

This means that your protest got you a slay. To which then you tried to defend your argument on how do you stop T's from entering gun room through the vent on that particular map. To which my answer would have been if things weren't so busy. "Watch non rebelling Ts and if they go into vents kill them at the entrance. Don't actively camp vents." which is totally legal and is recommended.

I apologize that the response you got from me was sub par but if you're going to protest when an admin tells you to not do something I would honestly expect an apologetic response and not some fit.