Oceanic Servers
Unban - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Unban (/showthread.php?tid=497)

Unban - UR FACE - 10-12-2018

Name/Steam ID: UR FACE, STEAM_1:1:42570444

Sourcebans/ctban: ctban

Which Server (e.g JB1): JB1

Reason for the ban: Mass freekilling

Banning admin: bob

Why should you be unbanned: The adminĀ J Breakfast was fucking around with raymond and not giving orders, so i took over. After giving orders to move around the map and head into a game area, at some point i was muted by the for mentioned admin.

this lead to me starting the game and another admin slaying and banning me for ''mass freekilling"

Even people on T at the time didn't know why i was slayed or banned as they heard and followed my orders.

RE: Unban - Tealkine - 11-12-2018

Reduced.

Good evening,

I realize you were trying to progress the round after the staff team reviewed the demos, and I am sorry for not quickly picking up on the situation and sorting out orders/warden. I can see that you were not trying to commit a mass-freekill, but rather keep the round moving. While I was playing it seemed like you started the game out of nowhere with 30 players inside, so it seemed like an attempt at mass-freekilling, but this is not the case.

While your intentions were good, the outcome would still have been quite bad as you were muted. Please also try to pay attention to warnings from admins, even if they are not abundantly clear, such as in chat.

The ban will be reduced to 3 days as you still started a game when not asked to by the warden.

(bob btw)

RE: Unban - Raymond - 11-12-2018

^^^ This is absolutely crazy.

There was confusion between me and J Breakfast as I had given orders, then J Breakfest gave orders as a misunderstanding.
I said, so who wardening mate to J Breakfast, as we where working it out, during that time we had prisoners under control as both our orders where the same.
At this time old mate UR FACE started giving a 3rd set of orders, different to our orders to go to couch game.
He was muted for 2 minutes. At this time, I had gotten charge, and everyone was moving outside on canyon, and prisoners were sent to couch game for holding and declared that on microphone.

UR FACE thought his orders where being followed as prisoners where going where he was saying to go as he didn't see the mute.

At most, with all intentions included how can this be anymore then a slay, its bad enough the original admin made the mistake and used a long CT ban for a simple slay solution in the view of the PU, let alone that admin Tealkine is handling the unban request and backing himself and passing blame to the victim. This is two mistakes in a row.

A confused admin following bad guidelines.
A bad policy of letting a admin follow up his mistake by blaming said player.

2 mistakes, and the real fault of this lies with Onionzzz and Hyphen. Shame on them for there bad policy which they refuse to let outsiders do fair checks and balances on. Between the 3 of you admins you have let your egos effect a multi-year player by telling him he did wrong, when he did nothing wrong at all in heart. No warden can keep up with the chat box unless there full on slow boring noob warden, your killing the very game you love by making players feel like they can be dropped for no reason and then blamed for that dropping when intended to do nothing wrong.

How about a sorry and a ban removal and a review into how the admin team messed this up so bad.