Oceanic Servers
Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4890)

Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 08-02-2024

Name: Autoclicking

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:567719229

Discord ID: Hammond#7308

Type of Ban: Discord

Which Server?: Discord

Why were you banned?: I was banned for dox threats.

Why should you be unbanned?: Angelo your reasoning is completely obnoxious nobody takes me seriously you all say for me to wait and people will take me seriously yall just dont want to hear from me you idiots Your arguments are disgusting considering that the only real dox I ever did WHICH WASNT A DOX WHICH WAS A THREAT WAS TO CHISWELL 3/4 YEARS AGO AND I APOLOGISED TO HIM SINCERELY SINCE THEN YOU SAY THAT I TALK SHIT TO STAFF AND PLAYERS YET ITS LITERALLY STARTED WITH STAFF MEMBERS COMMENTING OR SAYING SHIT TO ME ON THE SERVER OR PLAYERS AND ME DEFENDING MYSELF NEVER LIED ABOUT MY HISTORY OF (NEVER DOXING) ONLY THREATENING TO YOU FUCKING DONUT THE ONLY JOKE HERE IS YOU WITH ZERO FACTS EXCEPT MY STATS YOUR ARGUMENT IS LAUGHABLE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT THE ONLY THING I ADMITTED TO WAS SAYING I WOULD GET WINK ON YOU AND I SAID HOW I COULD SEE THAT IT COULD BE CONSIDERED AS A DOX BUT ONLY THE SMALL FEW WOULD TAKE IT LIKE THAT AND SINCE IVE SAID IT BEFORE I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM CHECK ALL MY CHAT LOGS I DARE YOU OR ADMIN LOGS AND YOU WILL SEE IVE SAID IT BEFORE AND NEVER GOT BANNED FOR IT BEFORE OPEN YOUR EYES THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT ME TO STOP IS BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ME HERE YOU NEVER DID THIS IS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR YOU GUYS TO BAN ME FOR THE SMALL CHANCE YOU TAKE SOMETHING IVE SAID WRONG U DONUTS LAUGHABLE COMPLETE JOKE OF A STAFF MEMBER THE ONLY REAL DOX I EVER DID WHICH WAS ON ACCIDENT WAS WHEN I SAID SOMEONES NAME ON ACCIDENT A YEAR AGO PROBABLY I CANT REMEMBER THE LENGTH AND I APOLOGISED TO THAT PERSON SEVERELY ON THE BAN YOU GUYS KEPT DENYING MY POST WHEN I TRIED TO EXPLAIN WHY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SO I JUST ADMITTED TO IT BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE LET ME ONTO THE SERVER THE SERVER REALLY GOES TO SHIT WHEN CHISWELL ISNT STAFF MEMBER EH

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Goose - 08-02-2024

Hi Autoclicking

Your previous appeals are no different than these ones, so I’ll respond to them all.

Here are the facts
- You have been banned in the past for doxxing. This is undeniable
- You have been banned for being a nuisance on the server and discord. This is undeniable.
- You have several instances of threatening doxxing. This was not an isolated incident. We gave you an incredibly long leash in this respect, longer than deserved probably.

All three of these factors led to you being banned. All three of these factors will lead to you remaining banned, for the foreseeable future.

This is your last ban appeal. Any more and you will be banned from the forums. Same with spamming shoutbox.

Denied. Closed