Oceanic Servers
Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4884)

Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 01-02-2024

Name: Autoclicking

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:567719229

Discord ID: Hammond#7308

Type of Ban: Discord

Which Server?: Discord

Why were you banned?: I was banned for dox threats.

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned because of the time served. I have been banned from the server and have not been active on the server for over 6 months. I was originally denied my appeal but not given a time or date to appeal nor an explanation, so I decided to appeal to hopefully be given an explanation on why my unban appeal was denied, and hopefully, I get someone other than Simon to review my unban request. The reason why I am making an unban appeal is that I believe I deserved to be unbanned for the time served and I have learned my lesson Well, I believe I have learned my lesson when I said what I said originally I had meant it in a harmful manner but I meant it in the way that I was going to get the boys on you like wink, etc I can see how this has come off as a dox threat in a way, but I can promise you that this is not how I meant it. I meant it in the way that I would get the boys on you in the way that we would shit talk you like we would hate you in that kind of way. I do also want to say that I have said this sentence many times before to other staff members and to managers, and none other them members taken it to this level of repercussions or in any other way I don't understand how all of a sudden its a problem when last time I said it to Mankey there was no issue word for word I said it God knows the truth. I am very apologetic for how it came off and what it sounded like I swear that I will never say these words again if given the opportunity to be part of the community again at the time of the incident I meant it in a harmful manner but I did not in anyway mean it in a doxful way but I understand how it has come across that way this is one of my favourite servers to play I have spent nearly 1200 hours on jailbreak alone compared to my 1500 hours on csgo this game is like a big part of my life and I would hope to be apart of it for cs2 I cannot explain how sorry I am that this has happened but I cannot lie if the truth isnt good enough for you guys than I am sorry but this is the ultimate truth and nothing but the truth. I dont know what else you guys want from me if you want me to admit to the crimes completely and lie or what but I hope this time that I can get an explanation from a staff member that can explain to me and the situation im in.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Badank Badang - 01-02-2024

Hey Autoclicking,

Denied.

Hope that clears it up for you Smile