Oceanic Servers
CT Ban - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: CT Ban (/showthread.php?tid=473)

CT Ban - Gucci Ghost.exe - 02-12-2018

Name/Steam ID:
Gucci Ghost.exe
Sourcebans/ctban:
Mass free kill
Which Server (e.g JB1): 
JB2
Reason for the ban:
Mass Free kill
Banning admin: 
Gracious
Why should you be unbanned: 

I feel like I can be a reliable CT and I hate being bullied for being perm banned. I think I have changed alot and I hope you guys can forgive me, I really do love your server and its boring being T all the time.

RE: CT Ban - sown - 02-12-2018

The server doesn't take mass free kills lightly. If this was recent then the chance of unban is highly unlikely.
You're pretty much on a light thread, if you continue to show good values within our community then there's a chance.
Having trust and bonding with fellow community members is integral in erasing past mischievous mistakes, as we are mostly very forgiving.
There is also the cure of time, if you've been banned long enough we do tend to give our members a 2nd chance, though this may vary depending on your person.

RE: CT Ban - Jas8621 - 02-12-2018

Based on your history of Mass freekills and not getting the point that its not encouraged or allowed on our servers you have managed to gain of of very few permanant CT bans. This combined with the fact that you have been caught and banned again for ban evading shows that you do not care for the integrity or rules of the server. With this in mind you unban request is: 
Denied 
Please re-apply in no less the one month from today.

RE: CT Ban - gracious - 02-12-2018

Hi Gucci Ghost, first and foremost thanks for posting an unban request, but that's the only positive thing I have to say in response to your unbanning.

You were banned for your fourth consecutive mass freekill and your reasons for being unbanned are completely invalid. You have been banned multiple times yet continued to deliberately chuck massys.

In doing so you have disrupted the spirit/fun of the game for other players multiple times and considering your repeat offences, you haven't learnt from the consequences even one of those times as the time periods between bans is quite short.

Furthermore, by no means have you ever demonstrated being a reliable or capable CT in my presence, I have seen you constantly bait and you barely ever warden, as far as I'm concerned you're on CT for the statistics.

Being bullied for being perm-banned is unfortunate, but also entirely your fault, you cannot blame properly functioning members of the community for having a grudge against someone that has gone againste its rules multiple times, or staff for not discouraging banter/shit talking.

Also, It's apparent that you still don't understand that 'being T all the time' is your punishment, and the fact that you're putting this down as a reason for your unban is completely ridiculous, if you're bored you should have considered not massying 4 times.

You claim to love the server which I find to be somewhat of a lie, you have 72 hours of total playtime, and compared to other dedicated members of the community who I think have a genuine fondness for the gamemode, your playtime is irrelevant. If you 'loved' the server, why would you have continued to break the rules and make rounds unfun for other players?

In any case, unless you serve your very much deserved punishment for a longer period of time, there's no chance in being unbanned just yet. You have not been a cooperative member of the community by any standards and clearly do not understand your punishment.

If you were able to demonstrate in the coming months that you are indeed a rehabilitated, well functioning member of the community I think there's a chance of your permanent ban being appealed, however, this relies solely on your effort.

Your unban request has been denied.