Oceanic Servers
Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4675)

Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request - Raymond - 01-03-2023

Name: Raymond

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:1:17221775

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: Nothing, I had done nothing within 90 days of being banned regarding this issue.

Why should you be unbanned?: I had an agreement with the old timers which was allowed (harmless doxes, first names and cities/states going forward). The domain was set to expire (which has since) and a week prior to that chiswell thought he quickly act before it was to late issuing a out of the blue ban to me.

There this 3rd party former admin who had access to the website (including a email and access) who wanted to provide evidence to the site in an update including major major doxes on lots of people way further then the harmless sorta harmless first name and city (moving forward agreement with prior management)

I want to give example of what was being asked so lets talk about just the admins who have had any involvement in this situation of my ban/unban request as a random pool, which I will call 'the 5' (magics, chiswell, smucc, goose, gean).

[redacted sentence]

Just to be clear of the time frame.

>> Former admin wants a major dox update on the site.
>> I reply I going to let the site die and don't wanna pay for the renewal in a week.
>> Former admin has a meltdown, become abusive to me, then starts spread rumours about 'me' on JB.
>> Former admin then reports sections of the site they had admin access to quitting admin chiswell.
>> This former admin who is mortal enemy of chiswell/magics gets me banned for saying no to a dox on those his reporting me to.

--- How this could of been avoided ---
*Well if there was no abusing of this former admin in the first place by magics/chiswell for there fun.
*After receiving the reports, communication was done, particularly by magics who I known for 5 years what was going on would of solved this issue 'as soon as I said I am letting the site die next week'.

Just to finish, you guys have allowed yourselves to be completely played by your own enemy because I can see what is going to happen now, there turned me against you be getting you to behave a certain way.
---
You say no to the unban > I respond the only way I can to the injustice by taking the offer to sell the site (easy option) or I have the other choice of re-uploading my site, maybe even using some of those large amount of doxes by those who have attacked me and explaining my side of events for the history on my own platform because you take everything down which disagrees with your on your platform, that was originally what V2 of the site started over, a place to to publish JB related video because they were taken down on the forums (harder option). Ever way, this injustice won't go unmet if you continue, there a track record of that.

You say yes to the unban > You actually say, well we messed up, sorry we banned you for absolutely nothing and you might even go a step further saying 'we sorry we messaged people from other 'OS' related discords to get you banned from them too using our long reach completely unprovoked'. Ever way the relationship is completely damage and I might just sell my site anyway and take the ban as I am very upset and some part of me would like to see what the 'buyer' would do while I move on, lets be clear that 'you' (magics/chiswell) let your former dudmin bully victim enemy turn us against each other by there tricky tactics because you upset them, then fell for there tricks, this is completely on you.

RE: Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request - joey - 01-03-2023

I don't think ur getting unbanned..

RE: Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request - Turtle - 02-03-2023

(01-03-2023, 09:24 PM)joey Wrote: I don't think ur getting unbanned..

fuck up u fucken retard

RE: Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request - Moose. - 02-03-2023

Closed for now while team discusses.

A personal response from myself, not from the team: You are an adult. A fully grown man.

RE: Raymond (STEAM_1:1:17221775) | Unban Request - Moose. - 09-03-2023

Hello

We have contacted you to discuss this in a call however you have not responded. To progress this request this will need to happen.