Oceanic Servers
Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC (/showthread.php?tid=4585)

Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 13-12-2022

There could be many opportunities with Auto bhop as a vip perk for instance like a jumping game. - Quez
I personally thought aimbot for 5 seconds would be an interesting perk for VIP but it definetly would come off a little bit too overpowered.
But Auto Bhop for one player with vip for 1 round and like a 5 hour cooldown or something like that so its definetly a long wait time before they get to use it again
because currently the Auto Bhop VIP item wasnt the greatest and players agreed with that as it killed you before you could gain enough speed.
So what if instead of it killing you, you got it for an entire game because you might think this is very overpowered, but is it really? 
Sometimes maps need a little speeding up and Auto Bhop VIP perk would be good for one round to help with rebelling as it would make it quite interesting?
Bhopping now for most players its quite difficult to gain ALOT of speed preferably over 500 speed to gain enough speed like a few people nufty, quaddeh, sped king, chiswell. These are a few people who I have noticed that have gone past the limits of these boundaries not many players there are probably a few more that I have missed out on but the point is this would give 1 t a very high chance of rebelling for not being either the best rebeller or the best bhopper.
This does seem like it could have some drawbacks that could be catuastrophic but I think it should be tested to see if its overpowered or not for the highest VIP level obviously since it would be clearly quite a strong powerful perk. ONE T Per Map can use it though and it has a 5 hour cooldown
Auto Bhop isnt as op as it seems but it would give quite an advantage for some ts who lack the rebelling ability and the bhopping ability
This will obviously get mixed opinions of what people think of this but I think that this could change how jailbreak is or change the rounds
There are endless possibilities for VIP Perks to come and thats why there should be experimenting because its coming around christmas time, and I remember last year I think it was around christmas time everyone got VIP or something for like 2 weeks or something like that if that were to happen we could get the community and the staff members opinions on this to see how its to overpowered or if its not if there should be a cap on the speed or something like that it would change the Jailbreak way.

Sincerely, Your Favourite Retard Autoclicking.

RE: Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC - meizin the pro gay - 13-12-2022

Catastrophic*

RE: Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC - 011 - 14-12-2022

dam thats crazy talk my famalam from my ends g you are so EL LOCO today!!!!

RE: Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC - Class - 14-12-2022

what kinda reform shit is this

RE: Auto Bhop - VIP PERK - ADMIN GAME ETC - LennyS - 14-12-2022

(reformed)