Oceanic Servers
goodbye cuh - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: goodbye cuh (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

goodbye cuh - 011 - 26-11-2022

people know me from many aliases one of which is TNS, yes i was always that 12 year old squeaker that never shutup the degen that tried his best to ruin round fuck with admins and be a complete moron but this server has done alot for me, but it has helped me through rough times all the shit talk the laughs i loved it all, and this is going to sound cringe as fuck but idk where i would be without this server i would like to thank the old player and new and admins for keeping thr server running throughout all these years but over the last year or so i havent touched the server let alone games at all ive grown and now 15 working all the time i dont have time anymore and i was recently kicked out of the house and im at a mates right now writing, i still have clips 2-4 years old now looking back at them the server does not feel the same its now just full of degens ruining the server, the main map played la is so aids and i understand people enjoy rebeliing and fucking about but it doesnt feel the same sweating ur nuts off for that first lr but seriously thanks to all <3 (im aware im gonna get alot of hate for this and degen comments)

RE: goodbye cuh - zackky - 27-11-2022

take care <3  Big Grin

RE: goodbye cuh - GoofyAhhBoy123 - 27-11-2022

good luck on your journey

RE: goodbye cuh - LennyS - 27-11-2022

bro grew 3 years in 1

RE: goodbye cuh - meizin the pro gay - 27-11-2022

cya moite, take care

RE: goodbye cuh - kizzle - 27-11-2022

Laters man sorry to hear your situation. You were a bit of a retard but always sad to see another person go

RE: goodbye cuh - Class - 27-11-2022

mate im incredibly saddened to hear about your situation, but please remember it will get better, whether now or later. keep fighting big fella, we were happy to have you

RE: goodbye cuh - 011 - 28-11-2022

(26-11-2022, 10:30 PM)011 Wrote: people know me from many aliases one of which is TNS, yes i was always that 12 year old squeaker that never shutup the degen that tried his best to ruin round fuck with admins and be a complete moron but this server has done alot for me, but it has helped me through rough times all the shit talk the laughs i loved it all, and this is going to sound cringe as fuck but idk where i would be without this server i would like to thank the old player and new and admins for keeping thr server running throughout all these years but over the last year or so i havent touched the server let alone games at all ive grown and now 15 working all the time i dont have time anymore and i was recently kicked out of the house and im at a mates right now writing, i still have clips 2-4 years old now looking back at them the server does not feel the same its now just full of degens ruining the server, the main map played la is so aids and i understand people enjoy rebeliing and fucking about but it doesnt feel the same sweating ur nuts off for that first lr but seriously thanks to all <3 (im aware im gonna get alot of hate for this and degen comments)

situation improving now at aunties house.

RE: goodbye cuh - Aj - 28-11-2022

bereal

RE: goodbye cuh - Badank Badang - 28-11-2022

later bro