Oceanic Servers
Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4563)

Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request - pedro327os - 19-11-2022

Name: Pedro

SteamID or Discord ID: Pedro327#7412

Type of Ban: Discord

Which Server?: Discord

Why were you banned?: Doxing

Why should you be unbanned?: Nearing 11 months upon my original ban on this (https://portal.oceservers.com/stats/profile/9659) account which some time after was also permanently forum banned - I've decided I want to recommit myself to this community. I understand the seriousness and severity of what I did and the extreme extent in which it was done hence my lack of further contact with the community during my time spent shunned from it, with only few exceptions standing out - the most notable of which was some shit-posting on the forums prior to my account being suspended permanently. I also understand, that given my history of bans, silences mutes and gags, as well as general toxicity to certain staff and members of the community prior to my ban, that there is no well founded hope for further communication with staff to be made other than a justified --denied-- by a relevant staff member. My minimal confidence on this appeal stems from a few minor factors, which when combined I hope at-least raise some eyebrows and introduces a space for discussion amongst the staff team.

My original server and discord ban on the 27th of Dec last year was, as mentioned previously, the last time I was in any notable contact with the community with minor exceptions, any contact made over this period between then and now was unofficial and irrelevant to any drastic action, excusing the initial "Why were you banned - what did you do" for the first week or two of January this year in private dm's, before eventually all ties were cut and names forgotten. I have made no attempt to ban evade nor plead innocent over the past year to unsympathetic ears out of both respect for the community and relevant parties that were no longer active in the community at the time of my ban.

This past year working part time whilst balancing Year 12 studies, my social life and other personal feats, I luckily found something that the Pedro you all knew was lacking - maturity. Whether you call it cognitive development, experiencing the real world as an adult or progressing through the final year of my schooling career, one thing that I can guarantee for certain is that I have matured and certainly changed through all of these reasons.

Again, I understand the severity and seriousness of what I did and the malicious way in which it was done and I am extremely remorseful to the targeted party and the community in general for what I did. I'm appealing my permanent ban for the discord server first so that, if allowed to do so, I may further prove to the staff team and broader community of players present at the time of my ban and newcomers since then that I am a new person willing to provide only a positive impact to individuals, rather than the person I once was.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on discord @ Pedro327#7412 for any questions or concerns regarding anything said during this application, actions done both prior and after my ban and my intentions within this community in the future if allowed to return.

Thanks,
Pedro

RE: Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request - zackky - 19-11-2022

zackie accept it

RE: Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request - joey - 21-11-2022

chiswell wake up man

RE: Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request - Badank Badang - 22-11-2022

Stop shit posting.

RE: Pedro (Pedro327#7412) | Unban Request - Moose. - 07-12-2022

Hey Pedro, after the discussion some of the team and I had with you, we are willing to accept you back in to the community.

Obvious note: ANY doxing will result in a re-ban.

Accepted