Oceanic Servers
Smucc's unreasonable admin abuse - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Smucc's unreasonable admin abuse (/showthread.php?tid=4540)

Smucc's unreasonable admin abuse - addison rae - 30-10-2022

round 3 nova prospect 8:40PM

At 8:40PM, round 2 on nova prospect today I was playing as a CT and there was less than 10 Ts alive. I felt like getting the round over with so I initiated a game of iSpy for LR. Smucc messaged me something along the lines of "don't do that that's boring". I then proceeded to play iSpy because 1. Smucc is just reccommending me not to because he wants to see something more fun and 2. iSpy is not a banned game, there was less than 10 Ts that would die to the game so it was completely legal to play. I disregarded Smucc's opinion on my choice of game as the warden and played it. Then he messaged me saying "Don't be a boring cunt", and the next round he slayed me at the start of the round. This is a perfect example of admin abuse. I have read rule 2, and Smucc did not 'tell me to do something', and even if he did the game I played was entirely legal from every point of view. Does this mean if an admin has an opinion of a game being boring they are allowed to slay someone for playing it, because they justify it with a warning? If so then admins should be slaying the warden every time they do 1 bhop on revolution. This does not happen, and the admins are inconsistent. I call for either a rule change or punishment for Smucc because he clearly abused his admin powers.

He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist. 
- The greatest artist of all time

RE: Smucc's unreasonable admin abuse - smuc - 30-10-2022

i put over global admin chat "dont do this shit for lr" after you announced you were doing eye spy for lr as the first game straight of cells with 9 Ts alive in the first playable round, which you laughed at and continued, in my response i message global admin chat again with "fuck up" as to tell you i wasnt joking. even after that then you recieve that private message of "dont be a boring cunt" but no, you continued and starting killing people who lost the eye spy.

yeah the game you played was legal but that wasnt the reason i slayed you but because i told you not to. CTs should be creative in their rounds as i said to you in game also "its the shittest excuse for a round"

ovbiously this is not the response to your complaint as it will be dealt with by someone else but that is the actual story.

RE: Smucc's unreasonable admin abuse - SvBSheep. - 30-10-2022

it happened round 2 on nova prospect incase demos need viewing

RE: Smucc's unreasonable admin abuse - chiswell - 30-10-2022

The role of staff is to ensure yes rules are followed but to promote/prompt fun from CTs and players in general, if in an admins opinion something is unfun at the time and more can be done in the round especially with what around ~8 Ts left on nova prospekt? My guess is you dont know the map so you wanted to do something easy cause you are lazy.

He gave you plenty of warning.

1 bhop atleast shows some skill, but if majority of the server is against it and will think its unfun then id implore staff to get CTs to change their game.

No abuse, he told you not to play it, you played it, you were slayed. Surprise pikachu face.

shush