Oceanic Servers
Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers (/showthread.php?tid=4533)

Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 25-10-2022

Simon Remy joey quaddeh badank unicorn dustin2k sebastian vettel Moose Spids - basically any jailbreak staff member 
anyone who thinks their better than me
anyone who has more hours than me
basically anyone who thinks their better than me at anything.
Get Fucked you Monkey
Jail Break is dead the server died once I left because you had nobody to make fun of anymore #based
#freewalaxywolf #walaxywolfsbestmate
#CleanMyRecord
#SexyPerson
#Falsely CT Banned
If you think this is a dud general discussion post your not the top g and your not cool your not better than me in the slightest
Oceanic Servers response to everything is - Your extensive history is the reason why I muted/gagged/kicked/banned you.
Disgusting Behaviour honestly from the Oceanic servers staff team expected much better.
Jailbreak causes you to lose brain cells and lose females thats why you should touch grass in real life if you think your good at bhopping your not.
Oceanic servers staff members are parasites waiting for you to literally trip over a loose wire and then they will proceed to bum fuck you from behind.
If you think this isnt a valid reasoning for this general discussion you can go fuck yourself
#AutoBetterThanEveryoneElse

Everything this guy said is completely Valid. :crown:

Chiswell Disstrack coming soon!

Oceanic Server staff team disstrack coming!

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Aj - 25-10-2022

I love autoclicking.

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - kizzle - 25-10-2022

Proud to be personally named

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - joey - 26-10-2022

i feel so special now

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Badank Badang - 26-10-2022

Thanks for the mention!!

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Mrkz - 26-10-2022

“I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.”

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Inno - 28-10-2022

my dick is being suck right NOW!! like literally, RIGHT NOW!!! oh it feels so good, you wish you were me right now!!! ohh myyy gottttt it feels sooo good you WISH you felt this huh? well guess what. TOO BAD, i know
right, so sad? oh it feels SOOO good you dont understand!!! mmm best feeling ever brah! this is once in a lifetime and OOoh my god you are so unlucky!! look at you whining wishing you were me rn, sucks to be you huh!! hahaha! this proves that i am better than all of you!

RE: Retarded People on Oceanic Servers - Moose. - 28-10-2022

Annnnnnnd Inno has ruined it. Closed.