Oceanic Servers
Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4501)

Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 23-09-2022

Name: Autoclicking

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:567719229

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: CT 5th Offence Gunplanting/Baiting - Freewounding

Why should you be unbanned?: I reread over what Unicorn had responded with and some of it didnt make sense but there was some more information that I wanted to add from that date as well from re-reading the ban request.

Unicorn stated that although I was there for a whole 20 seconds I was basically in cells, yet I didnt mean to gunplant in the first place as it was clearly a I guess if you want to use the word MAJOR 1 time misjudgement and understanding as I clearly wasnt aware the cells opened at 8:10 as I was expecting the cells to open at 8:05 which is why I started to move away from the cells not knowing that they would open at that time which led me to get knifed. I was also conceived as cliffside is a brand new map like I said not everybody knows the map back to front unless you are the person who created it cliffside was barely played before its release so expecting players including myself to know exactly what times cells are to open is very excessive. Unicorn also states that Mk gagged me on Los Angeles the map before as this was apparently the reason why I was taunting him inside of his cell, I have seen many players do that before including staff members as away of a "joke" yet if I hadn't got knifed I wouldn't of been banned but the only reason I got knifed because the cells opened at a time I was not expecting them to open which was a misjudgment. Some of the most popular maps on the server have cells opening at 8:05 or so. Also, Unicorn starts off her response In my opinion going off of her own opinion instead of the actual facts that were dedicated as they are against me most of the things she said in her response that's not, particularly what happened. I was said to have a gun planted and baited which I can agree yes I did it once not intentionally did I mean to die and cause the gun to drop giving the ts a chance to rebel but I had no idea the cells would have opened at that time leaving me in that pit of ts causing the problem of gun planting/baiting and Unicorn also stated that I did what I was doing because Mk gagged me the map before yet Goose had also done muted me which I didn't do to Goose what I had done with mk, the point being is that I was mucking around and I thought MK and I were messing about I expected him to heal himself when the cells opened. It was a one-time thing that was a misjudgement, not dud gameplay but I was mucking around with MK well so I thought and then I died from being knifed by the Ts because of the judgement of the cells opening at 8:05 as its a new map this shouldn't be this harsh. Also Chiswell accusing me of giving dud vent orders on Los Angeles considering blaming me the round before for supposedly getting Cat Snacks killed by a tazer accusing me of giving shit Tazer orders when I didn't want the CTS to get Tazed Good One Bud Smile and when I was originally gagged by Mk for supposedly not asking an admin chat question, admins know the colours for the VIP chat I asked what colour the chat colour was as its a different type of green to the regular lime or green that VIPs have so I thought it was like a phrased colour of some sort. The Micspamming is understandable which I do get muted for I was not stopping other CTS from giving orders if someone else wanted to warden I would have gotten muted so that they could as mostly I give vent orders or according to Chiswell - shit tazer orders to stop my Cts getting tased
So Yeah don't judge me when I had legitimate reasons for some of the stuff the baiting or gun planting was a complete misjudgement of the timing as I was there for 20 seconds yet I was leaving before 8:05 showing that it was clear I expected them to open at 8:05. I'm not in the little staff fucking group chat so I don't know all the fucking maps back to front and when cells opened and the guns on each map before they release so don't just assume you fucking mongs.

Nuftys favourite word - Mong
Edited by Grammarly - Autoclicking

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - kizzle - 23-09-2022

chiswell clearly explained why you were banned you inbred mongoloid shut the fuck up

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Class - 23-09-2022

waaaaa, waaaa waaa waaa wa wa wa waaaw wa waaaaaaaaaaa.
waaaaa waaaa waaaaaaaaaa, waa waa wa.
waaaaa.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - joey - 23-09-2022

mate lol

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - jethro - 23-09-2022

Accepted, welcome back mate. Thread closed

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - KevZoda - 23-09-2022

Still no remorse for what you did so -1 from me

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Charlemagne King of the Franks - 23-09-2022

did you ever learn how to use paragraphs? cause it would help your case if you didnt make it hard to read

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Moose. - 23-09-2022

Hey, I 100% read that.

Chiswell showed you evidence for everything last forums post. Read that again thanks.

Reapply in 2 months.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - chiswell - 23-09-2022

TLDR

https://forums.oceservers.com/showthread.php?tid=4484

As they say in Hearthstone, bottom right, concede bud