Oceanic Servers
Unicorn's review of my appeal - micspamming - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Unicorn's review of my appeal - micspamming (/showthread.php?tid=4484)

Unicorn's review of my appeal - micspamming - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 13-09-2022

Hello there OS staff member team let me explain this very very fluently.

Cliffside is a new map constantly getting updates, now you expect me to know the map off by heart is very very stupid. Nobody knows the map back to front takes everyone a while to learn the map I thought cells opened at 8:05 my bad, was an accident yet you think I deliberately gunplanting and baiting is a serious overstatement seems like you guys will do anything to get me banned.

Yet in my appeal Unicorn states multiple times the reason for my ban was micspamming as it was said 4 times overall in the appeal.
Unicorn states that talking over warden and no attempts to warden was the reason for a 60 day ban clearly makes a lot of sense now lets just readjust to this.

Unicorn said multiple times in my appeal as of her review that I was asked for a Zday which I was so if im asked by a staff member to do a Zday he also told me to set it up so why would a staff member say that if they werent implying me to setup the Z day  

Unicorn also states that I was talking over others and not allowing someone else to warden as its just clearly not true as I was barely even a warden that entire map let alone there was clear orders almost everyday its Los-angeles T's rebel its a t-sided map your blaming a map on someone talking over the mic if the staff members at the time had a problem there was reason for a mute. Which I will agree I was muted and then gagged after saying #freemute in admin chat and freemute twice in admin chat yet I didnt do anything for some rounds after that as I waited for the round to end and asked for a Zday because it was basically the last round with 19 seconds left with the 2nd last round ending as we were disallowed a zombie day the days before. Asking for a Zombie Day doesnt imply a mic spam as I was asked to set it up by T songy himself I would of wardened many times yet I was actually being overspoke or in fact I stopped speaking and other cts were let to warden.

In fact that one incident on Cliffside does not partake a full 60 day ban nufty has done it to players before even Dustin2k has done it to me many times before yet he was not banned for 60 days and he has done it more then once he had done it over 18 times to me in atleast 1 week yet some how admins let that slide and when I do it, it counts for a 60 day ban, also how many of the popular maps open cells at 8:05 most common map time to open cells is 8:05 in fact if it was an intentional it would of been done multiple times yet you see me start to run away before 8:05 as it doesnt take long to get away from ts who arent even out yet but me not knowing the cells opened at 8:10 was a simple misunderstanding yet like I said in this staff complaint repeatedly that does not imply for a 60 day ct ban the only ct ban I have for mic spamming was 1 day by Jas so if you want to give me a 2 day or 1 day server ban for mic spam on cts then go ahead even though I practically wasnt even doing that I was doing a lot of the same things as many players chanting for a zombie day None of this information is in order yet it does state the point and is very clear Cliffside new map its a simple misunderstanding yet everyone says shouldnt of been close to the cells when many players did what I did have only got a slap or a slay not a ct ban as it was done once ONCE yet some how the staff team manages to piece together every little crevice of information that they can to get me banned.

RE: Unicorn's review of my appeal - micspamming - chiswell - 13-09-2022

Alright Auto.

Lets cut to the chase here, I just spent the last hour collating the LA demo as well as up to the point you were banned shall we do a critical analysis of you as a CT and every rule break you do? And then ill explain the situation of the culmination of the ban both in length, why and procedure also more than happy to address the reasoning for your ban. I hope you appreciate the effort i've put into finding every 'little crevice' of information and evidence just to make sure you stay BANNED.

Here are my notes of every round in LA below;
LA,
round 1: Open day/nothing just standard open day round
round 2: you died lol shitter, bitta mic spam everytime u killed someone
round 3: died again
round 4: baited the taser in cells/sat in cells area until 8:05 and then mad dashed out of cell area,
round 5: sat in gunroom for 50 seconds changing knife skin then sound whored gunroom to gunroom watch gunroom/camp the area when CTs were meant to be ging to pool.
round 6: heard Ts in vent, stayed around to vent camp, then camped out of sight of Ts near the vent into cafeteria sound whoring Ts going up to vent even tho Ts were at back cell wall.
round 7: died to class so you mic spamming talking shit talking over vent orders for the first 15 seconds, Ts sent to basketball court, you are sitting in hot tub?
round 8: baited the taser again into resulting Cat snacks dying.
Round 9: Talking over warden orders for some stupid taser cell orders?????, hunting gunroom/going onto roof when not a single T had gone through vent cell/then sound whoring gunroom by sitting on windowsill of cell area,
Round 10: bhopping around pool when cells arent even opened? complained over warden about MK tgagging you for asking useless shit in admin chat, bhopping in pool whilst Ts are in cell area and then moved to basketball, bhopping in cell area when all Ts are outside on the fence near watch towers. talking over warden to abuse mk cause you are unhappy that MK tgagged you. Baiting T and then INTENTIONALLY freewounding MK for dropping of soccer goal when he was told to by the warden but clearly you didnt hear that through your slabs of fat over your ear holes.
Round 11: Nazi kill on hyphen spray T, then taunting MK in cells pretending to shoot near his end as well as baiting. Then outside through pillar room when Ts are told to go to lava obby to wall bang the vent? (Which is vent camping lmao),
Round 12: You clearly are trying to search for MK favortising to try and mess with him/freewound him or kill him for the slightest misstep, a bit obessed for a single tgag, also wont shut up over mic about it whether orders are being given, nazi kill during gun check. Talking over warden constantly during a guncheck/after guncheck. ear raped saying SHUT UP GOOSE and still just constantly talking on mic like you dont ever shut up. Did poker not in sight of the two Ts which you arent allowed to do they need to see their hands.
round 13: sitting outside at soccer and pool again while Ts are at back cell wall.
round 14: organising a zday when staff clearly werent doing it or said to do so, you dont give orders for a zday you dont run a zday, you have 800+ hours you should fucking know that zdays are run by staff.
round 15: Trying to run a zday again, like did you not realise staff werent running the zday, you gave war day orders.
End of Demo.

I think the ban reason is WRONG I agree I believe it should be updated to: Dud CT(Major) - 5th Offence: Constant ct mic spam, intentional freewounding, baiting, constant camping out of sight of Ts, favouritism against players and inciting a war day via "running a zday"

Now that you have read my notes of LA lets look at the awesome clip of you what pushed it over the fence of you being banned: https://imgur.com/mB86AYg

God such entertainment, what a crevice of evidence MK had to find to ban you for that, almost like he saw you intentionally freewound him + bait him in cells whilst trying to negatively favourtise him all last map as well, cells then auto open and you die. gunplanting a weapon. Now lets look at the scenario, cells auto opened at 8:10 some maps do have auto open at 8:10 its usually a range from 8:10 - 8:05 so why in gods name do you think, instead of I dont know giving orders like nufty was yelling at you to do? You would rather taunt a staff member who previously to this clip told you to stay off CT and also Tgagged you for misusing admin chat (WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR IN THE PAST). Your Troglodyte brain then proceeds to blame other CTs/the cells for auto opening when you shouldnt of been in the cell area to begin with and should of just given orders, but you couldnt handle that cause you had a vendetta at a staff member for doing their job on the server?

Now with the ban length and more so the ban reasoning.

Look below:
[Image: iw50xVW.png]

Thats a picture of all your CT bans. Now lets look at your profile:

[Image: MjyYExj.png]

You have managed in your 840+ hours, get 9 CT Bans, 37 Bans (where as 8 of those are LEGITIMATE BANS) and 640 blocks. Like I'm actually impressed you are that deluded with yourself and your presence on the server that you bring fun to the server/staff have an out going vendetta against you, where its clear as day you are the fucking problem. When shit doesnt go your way, your numbskull fuck nugget of a brain cant comprehend that YOU are the one thats in the wrong. Dont believe me? Lets just see how you use admin chat:

[Image: Y0FdEHy.png]

and

[Image: VkFUvyj.png]

This is within one page of searching and I know full well for a FACT that its even worse than what it is here.

Looking at the length for the reasoning of Major dud 5th offence which it is: a 2 month ban.
Now what is a major dud ct ban? How can we define this? We lucky for you there already is a definition for major dud ct bans, its as follows: * This could mean that the CT is not a new player, and is blatantly disregarding rules and/or understands what they are doing (malicious intent).
Examples of this could be baiting Ts and shooting them, flashing Ts while doing a skipping, intentionally freekilling/freewounding players they don't like, or favouritism.

Looking at the definition and then the clip of you being banned, you are shown baiting Ts, shooting/freewounding one specific player with favouritism because you do not like them, you arent New as you have 8 CT bans before this and 840+ hours. You disregard the rules and Id like to think you do know what the rules are. So everything in its category and what I observed on both LA and in the clip attached. The ban is 100% going to stay. Yes Unicorn said you mic spam a lot on CT but your major dud CT ban was a culmination of MANY different factors not just the fact you mic spam as a CT.

You then took your issue after the ban to discord in which you proceed to abuse the fuck out my players in the community and staff, resulting in you being muted. And how did you respond to being muted?

[Image: gduDjGU.png]

This resulting in me saying you can get fucked and stay away from this community discord and putting the ban hammer.

So in conclusion, is the staff team out to get you? Do they have a vendetta, a conspiracy to get you BANNED?

Ill leave that up to the community to decide.

(Pssst its a resounding fucking oh my lord praise jebus YES)