Oceanic Servers
Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4481)

Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 12-09-2022

Name: Autoclicking

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:567719229

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I was banned for Mic spamming when I was talking about z day and where to start a z day T-songy asked me to do it So I explained what to happen.
Baiting - It was a clear accident most maps that are popular have cells auto at 8:05 so I started to run away because I didnt want to get knifed not knowing that they opened at 8:10 it was a clear misunderstanding.
I was there to talk to Mk outside of that cell.
Sure I did freewound him that I will admit to but countless of players have freewounded players as a joke. I thought mk was joking around with me as on los angeles he rebelled and t bagged my body I thought we were having just a harmless joke. Yes after I was banned I said some harmful things but, thats only because I thought we were having a joke. I talked to Mk in his cell so many players do that to talk to the person its a common thing to talk to someone in their cell so many staff members do it and other players.

Why should you be unbanned?: I had no intention to gunplant or bait it was clearly a miscommunication I thought cells opened at 8:05 not knowing they opened at 8:10 I started to run before so I could bhop and get out of the way of T's when the cells opened it was an accident no intention to gunplant or bait

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Charlemagne King of the Franks - 12-09-2022

snoozer -1 wait your ban

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - nufty - 12-09-2022

[Image: unknown_3-1.png]

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - kizzle - 12-09-2022

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447697442343747585/1018506061885485067/unknown_3-1.png

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Class - 12-09-2022

i dislike you -1

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Unicorn - 12-09-2022

Hello Autoclicking,

The ban for micspamming is definitely a relevant factor and imo could be extended to say 'mic spamming/not wardening/creating a warday'. You might've been 'asked' by T-Songy to 'set up the Zday', but that was most clearly a joke and should not have been taken seriously.. When have we ever let an ordinary player, let alone you, set up a Zday without freezing, teleporting etc. If there was going to be a Zday it was going to be admin run, as it always is.

Also, extending on that, you constantly mic spam on both T and CT, holding one of the accounts with the most blocks on the server, including multiple 1hour - 1day mutes/gags.

On both cliffside and LA you were micspamming before the cells were open, not wardening (or really allowing others to warden), and on LA were more or less creating a warday.

The baiting on cliffside is VERY stupid of you, even if the cells autod when you did not expect, prior to them opening you were practically inside the cells, taunting mk mike in front of his cell, micspamming and freewounding for >20 seconds. You were NOT wardening, definitely WERE baiting/gunplanting, and most certainly this was NOT a "misunderstanding" as you were there for 20 seconds, and shouldve been well out of the cell area prior to 8:10 when you got knifed.

You're argument stating "I thought we were messing around" because "he t bagged me" is baseless and clearly misguided, the only REAL reason I could find for you freewounding and taunting him in cells was the fact that on LA he tgagged you twice as you wouldn't stop spamming/misusing admin chat (something you have extensive history for), this leads me to believe that you were not messing around, and are using it as an excuse for you intentionally freewounding someone out of spite of them tgagging you.

The ctban is 100% warranted, and for these reasons you will not be getting unbanned until your ban has ended.

Thanks auto,

DENIED

Closed.