Oceanic Servers
yert (STEAM_1:0:121007954) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: yert (STEAM_1:0:121007954) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4420)

yert (STEAM_1:0:121007954) | Unban Request - yert - 27-07-2022

Name: yert

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:121007954

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: Doxxing

Why should you be unbanned?: It has been three months since my last unban request. First of all, I am sorry for my behavior and doxxing on Jailbreak. 2nd of all I believe over my banned period I have changed a lot.

I became a full-time electrician apprentice. I come home from a hard days at work and start to regret my little doxxing phase as sometimes I just want to come home and play some jailbreak but obviously, I cannot. I am asking for the last chance to prove that I am suitable for the community again and will not dox ever again. I apologise to those who were affected.

I put it on the gang 100 that I won't dox again.

John.Leburgen112

(Can I reiterate that 2 of my apparent doxes were not malicious and was given full permission from the "victims", I believe they were still retarded as it promotes doxxing but I got unbanned on the same day as my perm bans for those "doxxes")
I also don't know how you guys are supposed to trust me without giving me a chance? I have not ban evaded since my ban, I have not been involved with anything. I don't know how else I'm supposed to prove to you mob

I obviously cannot prove myself on forums, the people (the staff) who did not like me are still not going to dislike me because they haven't played with me for however long? Can I go onto a discord call or something to at least try to talk it out or something along those lines please?

RE: yert (STEAM_1:0:121007954) | Unban Request - kizzle - 27-07-2022

Me and yert have talked quite a bit during his ban on discord and I just want to say imo he was genuinely sorry for the doxxes that occured and I do think he has grown more as a person in the time since

RE: yert (STEAM_1:0:121007954) | Unban Request - gean - 27-07-2022

Hello Yert,

Please contact me on discord. 

<closed, awaiting response>

RE: yert (STEAM_1:0:121007954) | Unban Request - chiswell - 28-07-2022

Hi Yert, As you have spoken to gean.

Ill speak the response of behalf of the staff team, yeah maybe a dox from you was not malicious with intent but we dont fuck around with OTHER peoples info/private life, your own you are allowed to spread like wildfire if you see fit to do so.

Also the final nail in the coffin from you and your partner in crime, Pedro, was the malicious dox that has caused you both to be away from the community for a long time - honestly you should have been forum banned, at the time.

Gean has already spoken to you about what you need to do and how you need to be. Ill say to reappeal in 2 months time and we can jump in a call and discuss the potential of unbanning you then.

Denied.