Oceanic Servers
Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour (/showthread.php?tid=429)

Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - mitch - 13-11-2018

Name: Hornswoggle

Steam ID: STEAM_1::0:23069991

Reason for the ban (evidence provided within):

I truly believe that Hornswoggle's behaviour is grossly indecent. He has amassed a total of 51 individual mutes (links provided) so far in the last 7 days. He has been individually responsible for 11.3% of the mutes given out to the entire player base over this period.

Furthermore, his usual ear-shattering outbursts regularly consist of racial epithets that any normal person would deem as grossly offensive. The frequency at which he uses these terms to demean other community members far exceeds any acceptable levels, even that of a casual Australian Jailbreak community.

As such, I believe that he deserves to be suspended from the community until he makes serious attempts to resolve his behaviour. I don't believe I am the only one who feels this way.

- Mitch

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Dildo - 13-11-2018

If this isn't ironic I hope you re-evaluate your life.

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Cosmos - 13-11-2018

+1 hornswoggle = goodbloke

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - dotx - 13-11-2018

I think there are far more worse people that are apart of this community. I'm talking about Tara here. Re-evaluate your decision to ban our lord and saviour Horn

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - fuck you - 13-11-2018

he's a nazi DOG and called me a gook one time perm ban is fair

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Hornswoggle - 13-11-2018

+1 for comedic relief

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - yeet - 13-11-2018

+1 stop complaining hes a good warden check the percentages of rounds won by cts to t's and see how dud cts can be

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Roachie - 13-11-2018

+1. Under close review from myself and the DS community. I've come to the conclusion that Hornswoggle is a toxic, mic spammer. It is with the utmost imperative that action is taken against Hornswoggle to protect our Female, LGBT, black and other various minorities on the DS JB server. I humbly ask the staff of the DS JB community to initiate a strict and formal investigation. Mitch, a fellow SJW, has come forth with bravery - there is enough triggering content on the DS JB community.

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Dildo - 13-11-2018

+1. Under close review from myself and the DS community. I've come to the conclusion that Hornswoggle is a toxic, mic spammer. It is with the utmost imperative that action is taken against Hornswoggle to protect our Female, LGBT, black and other various minorities on the DS JB server. I humbly ask the staff of the DS JB community to initiate a strict and formal investigation. Mitch, a fellow SJW, has come forth with bravery - there is enough triggering content on the DS JB community.

RE: Regarding Hornswoggle's Behaviour - Hyphen - 13-11-2018

Denied, no evidence and no real reason for his ban, heaps of players have a Huge mute count doesn't mean we are going to ban them, please next time provide us a real ban reason not just cause hes toxic. pls make a off topic thread about toxicty and move the talks over there but we are not going to start banning players cause they are assholes, this isnt KZG.