Oceanic Servers
Deathmatch after being eliminated - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Deathmatch after being eliminated (/showthread.php?tid=4218)

Pages: 1 2

Deathmatch after being eliminated - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 11-05-2022

Hi OS, Code/Build team I was wondering if you guys would make it possible to have a deathmatch arena so when you die in the actual game you get teleported to a deathmatch arena where you can either choose to play or choose to spectate so it stops players from ghosting and also gives the ghost another way to earn credits from winning or eliminating other players or a fun interactional game for players who are bored of spectating, cause I know a lot of people want to do something most people go on tiktok or go onto youtube and watch something till the game has finished which doesnt keep them entertained and interactive with the server which causes alot of players to leave the server due to boredom which can easily be fixed Ive seen the tetris game and its very fun but it doesnt really bring that much entertainment and gets boring very quickly I think that there should be some games that death people can play like deathmatch, or knife fights or even 1v1s to keep them entertained till the next round starts considering alot of players who dontr want to die hide till they have to get pinged by the staff.

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - IVORK - 11-05-2022

I do agree something more than the menu-based games while dead could be good, but not sure this is it. Due mainly to it requiring maps to be redone, not just the plugin creation.
Also the kill feed/mic/chat/noise will get in the way/be distracting for both players and staff.

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - h0wLze. - 12-05-2022

cool idea something like that sounds fun

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - Mrkz - 12-05-2022

Would be tuff to do but yeah great idea auto!

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - Moose. - 12-05-2022

Here is a full stop . Please fucking use it.

More options after death is a good idea tho given some rounds drag on, but is hard to implement.

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - kizzle - 12-05-2022

Agree with the idea more options should be added but a deathmatch just would not only be difficult to make but it would essentially res T so they can play and allow retards to micspam while dead

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - Remy - 12-05-2022

A certain unnamed other oceanic region community has a combat surf server with a "!redie" command which allows you to then surf around the map as a ghost not being able to pickup weapons and I have also seen a Garry's Mod server with a deathmatch plugin and once you are in deathmatch you cant see other alive people only people in deathmatch I think that is good.

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - ZoNiCaL - 12-05-2022

Didn't CSGO have a gamemode during one of it's operations where you turned into a ghost after you died? I don't know if the functionality is still in the game but it would be cool to see that implemented as a !redie command.

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - jethro - 13-05-2022

another unnamed oceanic community which main game was ttt also had a way to hide the killfeed which mean there is a way to do it

RE: Deathmatch after being eliminated - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 13-05-2022

If they dont wanna do deathmatch I was thinking that they could possibly do like Surf/Bhop or like some minigames potentially obviously with no mics involved as its too hard for the actual jailbreak players.