Oceanic Servers
Pizzabagel's lying addiction - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Pizzabagel's lying addiction (/showthread.php?tid=4201)

Pages: 1 2

Pizzabagel's lying addiction - Rilehhh - 05-05-2022

Hey Oce server forum users,
It's me, one of PizzaBagel's dearest friends. I have gathered you here today because i think we need to come together as a community to hold an intervention for PizzaBagel. He is addicted to lying. Addicted. It started off as small things, such as telling his mother he didn't pee on the toilet seat, or even saying he doesn't have a fetish for feet. He has worsened since, he now claims to be vegan, despite eating chicken nuggets at 8:00pm 5/5/2022, and telling Senior Admin Dako that he has quit vaping. This needs to stop. If you have been lied to and gaslighted by this #GirlBoss in your lifetime I suggest you share your experience with me below, as I know I'm not the only person to experience his lying at first hand. 
Sincerely,
Rilehhh

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - Charlemagne King of the Franks - 05-05-2022

Introducing my friends to Oceanic servers was the worst decision of my life

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - KlayCav - 05-05-2022

Good Evening Rilehhh,

Wow im so glad that someone has finally bought to light the lies that have been told by PizzaBagel.
I too have recently been lied to by PizzaBagel. at 7:27 pm 5/5/2022 he had told me that he would join the VC that my friend Rilehhh and I were in, we then later found out that this wasn't actually true and that he was actually fetishizing Asians.
It's about time that we as a community take a stand against PizzaBagel and the lies that he spreads throughout our pure and trustworthy server

Sincerely,
KlayCav

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - Moose. - 05-05-2022

He lied to me.... constantly...

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - Rilehhh - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 09:23 PM)Moose. Wrote: He lied to me.... constantly...

Dude, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. my condolences, keep your head up king.

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - kunar - 05-05-2022

I personally don't know this pizza bagel guy. But one day a person suffering from dwarfism came into my work screaming " I AM PIZZABAGEL, FROM JAILBREAK". He then continued to run into the toilets screaming racial Slurs and sat in the urinal and shit into it, he then ran out the store and i never saw him again.

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - kizzle - 05-05-2022

Pizzabagels lies got him demoted to classic member

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - PMartian - 05-05-2022

pizza bagel has a among us body pillow

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - Rilehhh - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 10:19 PM)kunar Wrote: I personally don't know this pizza bagel guy. But one day a person suffering from dwarfism came into my work screaming " I AM PIZZABAGEL, FROM JAILBREAK". He then continued to run into the toilets screaming racial Slurs and sat in the urinal and shit into it, he then ran out the store and i never saw him again.

You've managed to match the description of the person I describe perfectly. He went on to do a similar thing at my work (guzman y gomez) but he screamed "I'M PIZZABAGEL, TIME TO REBEL AGAINST THE WARDEN" then went on to projectile shit everywhere (due to the overwhelming spice in his burrito) then after all was said and done he had the audacity to claim it wasn't him. He's a menace to society. He must be stopped.

(05-05-2022, 10:32 PM)PMartian Wrote: pizza bagel has a among us body pillow

This is true, he got me to cuddle the body pillow for hours, unable to leave the position so i could taint his body pillow with the smell of my cologne and BO so every time he cuddles it he gets a tasteful mix of BO and cologne, which he claims soothes his heightened senses from spending more than 2 hours outside of his house. He threatens me that next time I go to his house I need to refresh the scent due to his overwhelming amount of time he has spent cuddling it. He lies about the amount of time he spends cuddling it, I wish he was more open about his obsession with me.

(05-05-2022, 10:31 PM)Sebastian Vettel Wrote: Pizzabagels lies got him demoted to classic member

I respect the decision to demote him, as the OS Staff have no tolerance for lies and deceit. Godspeed OS Admins, doing god's work

RE: Pizzabagel's lying addiction - unna - 06-05-2022

Finally, the cringiest post of jailbreak history