Oceanic Servers
Hot vs Cold Pizza - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hot vs Cold Pizza (/showthread.php?tid=4191)

Pages: 1 2

Hot vs Cold Pizza - Charlemagne King of the Franks - 29-04-2022

Hi guys,

Let me pitch you a hypothetical. Last night you got your favourite pizza from your favourite establishment. You enjoy yourself thoroughly but you do not finish the pizza. You put the remaining pizza in your fridge, leaving it for leftovers the next day. The next day arrives and you are feeling hungry. You decide to eat the pizza. Would you heat up the pizza or would you leave it cold? 
Please let me and everyone else know where you stand and why. 

Thank you for your time,
PizzaBagel

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - Rilehhh - 29-04-2022

Hey PizzaBagel

I appreciate you bringing up this debate, as I feel very passionately about my pizzas. For this, I would rather not re heat my pizza, this being due to my current stand on the hot or cold pizza debate, as where I stand is on the cold side. I much rather the taste of a nice cold pizza, as it caresses the walls of my mouth with its frosty, but soothing touch, it fills my palate with a euphoric overload of flavour that, simply put, is to die for. This unique combination of things compliments pizza extraordinarily and I wouldn't eat my pizza any other way.

My dearest wishes,
Rilehhh

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - KlayCav - 29-04-2022

Hey Pizza 'PizzaBagel' Bagel

Thank you for posting your thread, this really made me think about pizza and how many people would prefer it based on its temperature. I do want to get more on your opinion though seeing as you yourself are a pizza. but as for myself, I do enjoy some nice cold pizza as a leftover myself. I just absolutely love the feeling of biting into a nice slice of cold pizza, the feeling it has in my mouth is something I just can't live without, I also love the taste, I feel as if the flavors are more enhanced due to the temperature of the pizza and its toppings.

Thanks for your question,
KlayCav

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - Charlemagne King of the Franks - 29-04-2022

(29-04-2022, 05:09 PM)KlayCav Wrote: I do want to get more on your opinion though seeing as you yourself are a pizza. 
Hi KlayCav,

My preferred way of eating leftover pizza is by re-heating it in a microwave for roughly 35 to 45 seconds. That way I have a nice hot, steamy pizza ready to be eaten.

Kindly, 
PizzaBagel

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - Moose. - 29-04-2022

Hi Mr Bagel,

For me, I tend to put my left over pizza in the microwave for about a minute, but whilst that is going I get quite peckish (I'm already hungry hence visiting the fridge) so I enjoy a cold slice as well while I wait.
If I had to choose however, cold pizza doesn't suffice as the crust gets very stale and bland, where as when reheated, it's back to a nice easy to consume piece.

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - kizzle - 29-04-2022

Hi Bagel,

Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. I myself do prefer to not heat up my pizza and instead leave it cold. This reason is due to 2 main factors. Factor 1 is that my microwave does not do a good job of heating my pizza, often leaving the cheese soggy and generally unpleasant. Factor 2 is the fact that I am often extremely hungry when I decide to eat this cold pizza and I cant be bothered waiting for the pizza to be heated up.

Respectfully,
Sebastian Vettel, 4x Formula 1 World Drivers Champion in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2014

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - Ozai - 29-04-2022

hot 90% of time, cold when drunk or hung over

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - zackie - 29-04-2022

if you're the pizza I don't mind the temperature.

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - music - 29-04-2022

i like my pizzas warm or room tempreture, cold pizzas make me cry, i tend to out it in the over for about 30 minutes then eat it while crispy once again, and then and only then i will admit defeat and eat a cold pizza

RE: Hot vs Cold Pizza - kizzle - 29-04-2022

Giys now that im drunk I do not mind either wag