Oceanic Servers
Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4106)

Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 03-03-2022

Name: Autoclicking

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:567719229

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I was banned for doxing chiswell.

Why should you be unbanned?: Ok chiswell i did dox you 100% i did because i know your personal information and i remember it i did dox you i haven’t seen the clip i remembered that i did dox you and I’m sorry for that but since the last time on the forums i was rude and annoying and spammed and toxic i do feel like there was a lot of targeting towards me obviously i brought that on myself for being a nuisance on the server, i just want to also say i never went out of my way to find any of your information someone gave me your information and I’m pretty sure it just slipped out because we were talking about you I’m sorry i really love playing the server and the community (parts of it) I know you said two months but i really couldn’t wait that long i needed to speak the truth and explain what really happened. I lied because i couldn’t remember about the situation i couldn’t remember much of it but i remember most of what happened and i just wanted to clear things up sorry for the problems the impatientbess and the stubbornness Sincerely Autoclicking

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - unna - 03-03-2022

You just done a full 180 and now are saying you doxed me but you arent 100% sure? The fuck you mean? You either know when you dox or when you dont dox, considering theres been a clip sent of it you did very clearly dox but in so much denial that you dont realise it. I left it open for your response.

Ive seen your response and theres too much flipping and flopping with your story.

Denied.

Dont appeal until 2 months time

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Badank Badang - 03-03-2022

You just done a full 180 and now are saying you doxed me but you arent 100% sure? The fuck you mean? You either know when you dox or when you dont dox, considering theres been a clip sent of it you did very clearly dox but in so much denial that you dont realise it. I left it open for your response.

Ive seen your response and theres too much flipping and flopping with your story.

Denied.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 03-03-2022

(Unoreverse card badank and unna) I want chiswell to reply to this, thanks guys because i said that i admitted to lying and saying that i did dox him but i just can’t remember it until today i remember what happened and how we were talking about chiswell and i said oops I or something along those lines about his info

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - PMartian - 03-03-2022

Denied.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Moose. - 03-03-2022

Going to close this so it's not a shitpost thread.

Chis will probably reply later.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - chiswell - 03-03-2022

Yeah cool

No one is that stupid to believe that you didnt know my dox information yet doxxing me.

Atleast some truth is finally coming out.

Reappeal in 2 months time - doxxing attacks peoples privacy but not only that you constantly lied about doing so too, to try and get away with it?

When you reappeal i suggest you
1. Tell the truth in its full.
2. Dont cause ANY issues on ANY threads or the shoutbox whilst waiting the two months.
3. Actually wait the full amount of time before appeal - no early appeals.

Closed.