Oceanic Servers
did u guys delete my thread about stuff on jailbreak that should change? - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: did u guys delete my thread about stuff on jailbreak that should change? (/showthread.php?tid=4090)

Pages: 1 2

RE: did u guys delete my thread about stuff on jailbreak that should change? - IVORK - 20-02-2022

You haven't actually specified any detail on which thread it was so kinda hard for me to decipher that one, but cool

RE: did u guys delete my thread about stuff on jailbreak that should change? - Remy - 21-02-2022

I've headed over to the way back machine and found what we are looking for

stuff that could make the server better otherwise this shit is gonna die ~

- reduce round times from 9 minutes to 7 or even 6 minutes. these long ass round times are just an excuse for wardens to play multiple snoozefest games a round so people who are dead leave out of boredom.

- set a definitive time limit on gun checks for the love of allah. seriously people are abusing this shit by keeping us paused forever

- also crack down on extreme nazism in gun checks. why taf are prisoners getting wasted for jumping, turning around or crouching once? let me ask u this, if we don't have any ranged weapons to rebel with, how the fuck are we supposed to do anything by crouching or jumping iif we cant even do damage to you?

- ill say it again: can u please do something against these spastics stacking juggernaut, negev and the (now fucking invincible) riot shield and then sitting 15 kilometres away from everyone else? this is no doubt one of the biggest detriments to the enjoyability of the server and arguably the single worst addition to jailbreak ever. the dickheads who do that definitely kill the server

- you gotta be at least 16 to be an admin, fuck that "maturity" bullshit

- new role that replaces all classic members, retired staff member. people with the retired staff member role have lil perms on the server, and if they fuck up then just yeet their rank and make them classic member instead. at least they have some semblance of understanding about how to be an admin, not like those 9 year olds who are in trusted. sure there will be abusers for a while from players who could give a shit about the server but it'd also be pretty funni Smile

- there are way less nazi admins nowadays (probs because most of them don't even come on the server anymore so they don't give a fuck but still), much fewer god complexes on staff. honestly i think it's great, but can you at least have some consistency? like if you're chill then just stay chill, don't randomly become an asshol. and if ur a nazi admin just embrace it bruh dont be shy, people may hate seeing your name join the server but that's the path you chose when u decided to become admin.

- here's a scenario: a retard ct stands in the way of a bunch of prisoners and gets murdered. now they have a gun. is this gun gunplanted? if it is gunplanted then they are not allowed to use it otherwise they get slain. however they do not get slain for using it, so is this gun not gunplanted then? if it's a baited weapon, then the prisoners still have a free ak and can't be slain for using it, so is baiting just a safer way to gunplant? if a ct wants to throw he can just intentionally bait himself and the prisoners are still able to use his weapon to wipe the rest of his team

- here's another one that i have seen a lot recently: consistently fake afks no longer get slain. that's just a fact, likely because it's not in the rules since all the new moderators strictly follow what's written down and disregard all unwritten ones (for example you're also allowed to tell an individual prisoner to throw away his weapon if you call him by name without a gun check, which is another unwritten rule that you now get slain for)

prisoners abuse the fact that "baited" weapons don't warrant a slay and wait for a guard to walk past them in cell area before conveniently going back to their computers and backstabbing him on their way to the ordered area. this is the reason that fake afks were slain before, since that's not longer a thing shit like this happens. clearing vent cell has become a death trap for cts because of the ridiculous amount of fake afks hunting easy weapons, and since you have to keep cells open for at least 10 seconds you pretty much have to just ignore vent cell and let them knife it when cells are first opened

if you're not going to slay fake afks anymore i should be able to kill a prisoner that comes out of his cell just before 8:00 and immediately shanks a ct clearing vent cell, snagging his weapon. the ct had no intention to bait and the prisoner was technically delaying as well. if you're not going to let us do that, then at the very least let me pump a few bullets into known fake afkers after cells are open as insurance when they come back lol

- why are vips allowed to use their tasers to survive falls when everyone else cops it? is that not vip abuse anymore?

- increase the number of maps shown in an rtv vote

anyway this is more stuff that could help jailbreak for oceanic servers. i try not be a pessimist about this but it's obvious the server is just really tiny now and the only people left are the most dedicated, so maybe this could bring the general player base back. not to mention that it's school holidays right now so the player count is on average higher than usual. yea and i know occasionally the server will be full, but the 13 player mean in the last month according to gametracker doesn't lie. even i barely play now and i'm the one who bothered to make multiple posts about how the server could be changed for the better

ta

RE: did u guys delete my thread about stuff on jailbreak that should change? - h0wLze. - 21-02-2022

(21-02-2022, 03:34 AM)Remy Wrote: I've headed over to the way back machine and found what we are looking for

stuff that could make the server better otherwise this shit is gonna die ~

- reduce round times from 9 minutes to 7 or even 6 minutes. these long ass round times are just an excuse for wardens to play multiple snoozefest games a round so people who are dead leave out of boredom.

- set a definitive time limit on gun checks for the love of allah. seriously people are abusing this shit by keeping us paused forever

- also crack down on extreme nazism in gun checks. why taf are prisoners getting wasted for jumping, turning around or crouching once? let me ask u this, if we don't have any ranged weapons to rebel with, how the fuck are we supposed to do anything by crouching or jumping iif we cant even do damage to you?

- ill say it again: can u please do something against these spastics stacking juggernaut, negev and the (now fucking invincible) riot shield and then sitting 15 kilometres away from everyone else? this is no doubt one of the biggest detriments to the enjoyability of the server and arguably the single worst addition to jailbreak ever. the dickheads who do that definitely kill the server

- you gotta be at least 16 to be an admin, fuck that "maturity" bullshit

- new role that replaces all classic members, retired staff member. people with the retired staff member role have lil perms on the server, and if they fuck up then just yeet their rank and make them classic member instead. at least they have some semblance of understanding about how to be an admin, not like those 9 year olds who are in trusted. sure there will be abusers for a while from players who could give a shit about the server but it'd also be pretty funni Smile

- there are way less nazi admins nowadays (probs because most of them don't even come on the server anymore so they don't give a fuck but still), much fewer god complexes on staff. honestly i think it's great, but can you at least have some consistency? like if you're chill then just stay chill, don't randomly become an asshol. and if ur a nazi admin just embrace it bruh dont be shy, people may hate seeing your name join the server but that's the path you chose when u decided to become admin.

- here's a scenario: a retard ct stands in the way of a bunch of prisoners and gets murdered. now they have a gun. is this gun gunplanted? if it is gunplanted then they are not allowed to use it otherwise they get slain. however they do not get slain for using it, so is this gun not gunplanted then? if it's a baited weapon, then the prisoners still have a free ak and can't be slain for using it, so is baiting just a safer way to gunplant? if a ct wants to throw he can just intentionally bait himself and the prisoners are still able to use his weapon to wipe the rest of his team

- here's another one that i have seen a lot recently: consistently fake afks no longer get slain. that's just a fact, likely because it's not in the rules since all the new moderators strictly follow what's written down and disregard all unwritten ones (for example you're also allowed to tell an individual prisoner to throw away his weapon if you call him by name without a gun check, which is another unwritten rule that you now get slain for)

prisoners abuse the fact that "baited" weapons don't warrant a slay and wait for a guard to walk past them in cell area before conveniently going back to their computers and backstabbing him on their way to the ordered area. this is the reason that fake afks were slain before, since that's not longer a thing shit like this happens. clearing vent cell has become a death trap for cts because of the ridiculous amount of fake afks hunting easy weapons, and since you have to keep cells open for at least 10 seconds you pretty much have to just ignore vent cell and let them knife it when cells are first opened

if you're not going to slay fake afks anymore i should be able to kill a prisoner that comes out of his cell just before 8:00 and immediately shanks a ct clearing vent cell, snagging his weapon. the ct had no intention to bait and the prisoner was technically delaying as well. if you're not going to let us do that, then at the very least let me pump a few bullets into known fake afkers after cells are open as insurance when they come back lol

- why are vips allowed to use their tasers to survive falls when everyone else cops it? is that not vip abuse anymore?

- increase the number of maps shown in an rtv vote

anyway this is more stuff that could help jailbreak for oceanic servers. i try not be a pessimist about this but it's obvious the server is just really tiny now and the only people left are the most dedicated, so maybe this could bring the general player base back. not to mention that it's school holidays right now so the player count is on average higher than usual. yea and i know occasionally the server will be full, but the 13 player mean in the last month according to gametracker doesn't lie. even i barely play now and i'm the one who bothered to make multiple posts about how the server could be changed for the better

ta

yeah thanks but I'm still pissed that it got deleted for no reason except having good points like lol sure it got "lost" somehow even though my posts from like 4 years ago that no one has read in a hot minute are still somehow up

RE: did u guys delete my thread about stuff on jailbreak that should change? - zackie - 21-02-2022

(20-02-2022, 08:08 PM)h0wLze. Wrote:
(19-02-2022, 03:34 PM)zackie Wrote: Yes a few posts were lost due to the changeover

oh i see ny post was "lost" after a fair few of my suggestions actually made it through. do I even need to ask who removed my post, it's pretty obvious who it was. fuck you man, suck my dick.

Even a staff forum got lost due to the changeover so