Oceanic Servers
Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=4048)

Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - Kiwi likes to get Naughty - 26-01-2022

Name: Autoclicking

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:567719229

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I was banned which I deem an accident but for doxxing chiswell on accident I didnt mean to and im very sorry.

Why should you be unbanned?: Dear Chiswell

I am very sorry for my actions on jailbreak from the mic spam to the accidental doxxing, and threatening to dox Im very sorry that I doxxed you after you gave me
a second chance after threatening to dox you 8 or 9 months ago if thats how long it was, I have realised what Ive done and although it was an accident it was still unexceptionable
and im very sorry for doing it after you gave me that second chance and im very sorry for breaking that on accident I didnt mean it and I apologise for spamming on the forums aswell
I do think though we both could of done different things to make the situation easier for both of us on the forums I do agree I did do somethings that were unacceptable and im sure
alot of people would agree with me that I did do some stupid things especially on the shoutbox im very sorry for what I did and I was wondering if I could get a second chance 2.0 as I introduced my friend to the game
after recently getting a pc and I told him all about jailbreak and I really would love to play with him on the server and show him all the stuff and things with the server if you
could give me that 2.0 second chance I promise am very sorry for breaking that rule and accidentally leaking information about a player on the server im really looking for a fresh
start to help out my friend get to know the server and teach him some new things as he just got a pc and is very new to csgo hes played a little bit on the server so far but he doesnt know
many of the rules so I was hoping I could be given a second chance 2.0 at getting back onto the server and helping him learn the rules before he accidentally gets himself like I did when I first started
and we all know it went downhill from there but im very sorry for it happening chiswell I can assure you this time it wont happen again.

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - chiswell - 26-01-2022

Weird how you are now saying you “accidentally” doxxed me yet claimed you didnt know any personal information about me.

Considering your history and how you interacted on the forums during your time ill be denying this but will give you a pathway on how to help get unbanned in the future.

Considering it’s quite obvious you know my personal information you wont be unbanned on discord or the server quite yet. I say we give you 2 weeks to see how you go just being unbanned on the forums and then you can make a discord request unban. Which dependent on behaviour. You will either be unbanned or not. If you are unbanned from discord then we will monitor how you interact with the community. And IF you make any fucking issues on god you will be yeeted again.

Denied

RE: Autoclicking (STEAM_1:0:567719229) | Unban Request - chiswell - 26-01-2022

This is now extended considering you are using your mates account to play, appeal in 1 months time