Oceanic Servers
The End - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The End (/showthread.php?tid=3968)

The End - Pedro - 27-12-2021

2004:

Pedro is born

2008:

Pedro is given a PS3 as a Christmas Present with Lego Star Wars 3 and COD WAW

2013:

Pedro gets Pneumonia, spending a week in the hospital and two in bed at home. At home Pedro is given a 20$ steam gift card voucher and spends it on Garry's Mod. Pedro plays DarkRP, TTT and Zombie Survival for a month while in bed. Pedro's Sister gifts Pedro CSS despite their parents strict no swearing and talking to strangers policy. Pedro plays Momentum Jailbreak. Pedro hears the words cunt, nigger and cum for the first time. Pedro loses his innocence. Pedro attempts to make friends with members of the community, but never understands the jokes about the cricket matches, Tony Abbot being a fag or Julia Gillard being a cunt. Pedro is 9. Momentum Jailbreak is full of 20-30 year olds. Pedro meets a young and severely bullied Retrodawn. Pedro meets a young Reasons, a Reasons before he was a father. Pedro meets Hydrogen. Pedro is ignored by everyone. Pedro is still sick with pneumonia for two months. Pedro plays on Momentum for the remainder of that time. Pedro loves Jailbreak.

2018:

A bored and more mature Pedro plays Jailbreak again. Pedro plays on Domination Servers, not FG. Pedro meets Dugglez. Pedro befriends Dugglez. Dugglez Applies for staff. Dugglez first application denied because he ctsmokes. A nervous Pedro wardens for the first time. Pedro loves Jailbreak

2019: 

Pedro plays Jailbreak every afternoon after school, and every weekend. Pedro is active. Dugglez gets admin. Pedro applies. Pedro meets MattTheCat. Pedro gets denied. Pedro becomes a degen. Pedro meets J-Money, reunites with the enigma that is Hydrogen and a father named Reasons. Pedro does not reunite with Retrodawn. Pedro meets other members of the community. Pedro unknowingly plays DS Jailbreak during its peak. The staff team perfect. The ratio of degens perfect. Pedro wardens as often as he can. Pedro enjoys jailbreak.

2020: 

Pedro meets Boko, Jubby and more. Dugglez, leaves the staff team. Pedro gets banned for doxing. Pedro posts an unban req a few months later. Pedro plays jailbreak. Pedro meets Dash. Pedro witnesses the rise and fall of Gada, the infamous trio of operators, Chewbaker, Turtle and Porkybear. Pedro does not understand the reasoning behind their departures. Pedro did not like Gada. Pedro had no opinion on Porky, Chewbaker and Turtle leaving. Pedro is ct banned for the first time after two years of jailbreak gaming for encouraging a mass freekill. The admin that banned him was pods.  Pedro gets banned for Mass Freekill as soon as he is unbanned. The admin that bans him is MattTheCat. Pedro applies for staff after reforming. Pedro "leaves" the community mere hours before getting trial moderator. Pedro had enjoyed Jailbreak.

2021:

Pedro returns two weeks later and plays t more. Pedro does not like T. Pedro hates T. Pedro is still ctbanned. Pedro hates Mane. Pedro encourages a mass report on mane. Pedro is Perm banned. Pedro has no regrets. Pedro gets regrets. Pedro posts an unban req. Pedro is unbanned. Pedro was active during the allegations against that person. Pedro was active when the "golden era staff team" disbanded. Pedro saw many people come and go. Pedro is ctbanned several times in the following months after promises for reformation. Pedro is server banned for baiting ms leaks. Pedro gets unbanned after two weeks. Pedro sees the death of Domination Servers. Pedro sees the birth of Oceanic Servers. Pedro gets doxxed by Yert. Yert gets permanently banned. Yert gets unbanned hours later. Pedro and Yert get permanently banned for doxing. Pedro can not speak for Yert, but Pedro is ready to move on. Pedro does not enjoy jailbreak.

Eight years I've known jailbreak. It has been on Jailbreak that I have met people that have impacted my life in various ways. Most of them in minor ways, but still significant. Dugglez, Matt, DrKittens, Yert, Smucc, Howlz, Marco, Badank, Raspberry, Angelo, Boko, Jubby, Big Ducky, Chiswell, Gada, Cynic, JustPeter, Yamato, J Money, Music. Most of these people I've known for three years. That's a long time. A long time to spend with people you've met online. Over three years, I've been banned several times, gagged and muted countlessly. I've doxxed people, mass freekilled, ct smoked, exploited maps, crashed the server countless times and abused vip. I've played Jailbreak the way I've wanted to play it, and at the same time, the way I was forced too. In a way I'm relieved that this chapter has reached its conclusion. Although I wish things may have ended differently, I'm still glad its over. All good things must come to an end, a commonly used saying, a cliche saying, but a saying that fits this situation perfectly. I'd be lying to you if I said I hadn't enjoyed time on Jailbreak. Despite all thats happened, I'd still do it all over again. 

It's time I depart this community. Maybe not permanently, but for the time being, for a very long time, yes, departure sounds nice. I'm sure I'll see you all again further down the line. Communities live and die. Memories can live and die. Most of the memories I've made here will be cherished for a long time. 

A year, a few years, whatever it may be, however we will reunite, I hope that until then, I am not forgotten, as you all will forever stay active in my memory. Remember me, as I do you.

Until we meet again. This is the end my friends. 

Pedro

RE: The End - jethro - 27-12-2021

truly tragic
will be missed

RE: The End - MattTheCat - 27-12-2021

Who will I throw my wallhack nades at now? Seriously tho been a good run, and look forward to seeing you on JB again in however long this departure lasts.

RE: The End - yert - 27-12-2021

on my mama

RE: The End - emerald - 27-12-2021

It's really been great, hope you have a great time during this departure

RE: The End - Mrkz - 27-12-2021

shit post

RE: The End - angelo - 27-12-2021

yo dude answer my mf snaps g

RE: The End - Mike Wazowski - 27-12-2021

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow so sad I am very sad goodbye pedro  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

RE: The End - Badank Badang - 28-12-2021

so long pedro <3 c u soon

RE: The End - h0wLze. - 28-12-2021

u stoopid