Oceanic Servers
Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Mapping (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! (/showthread.php?tid=3817)

Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - yert - 02-11-2021

Hello all, it is me John.Leburgen112 (yert!). I yert have drop out of school to become a full time jb mapper. I have yet to create or even start but I am looking forward and keen for what is ahead of me on this journey. I will be starting the map this friday, if anyone would like to help please just respond. This will be one of the most anticipated maps of all time!
As I have had problems trying to attach the blueprint of my JB map I will be posting it to maps text channel on the domination servers discord and I am sure the admins will pin it for people to locate easier! 
To also help with the blueprint I will be on a voice call on Friday streaming my map development, if you'd like to be a part of something big and even the possibility of your own secrets on the map, please attend this meeting on friday night!

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - angelo - 02-11-2021

hello yert,

this is very interesting and i myself will attend this stream on friday and hope to see great things.

from your fellow jailbreaker,
angelo

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - PMartian - 02-11-2021

hello yert, 

i have no idea how to map but i would like to contribute ideas and will be attending the important meeting on friday.

from another fellow jailbreaker,
pmartion

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - Mrkz - 02-11-2021

Hello Yert!

I’m looking forward to this map and seeing you in the irl jailbreak in Alice springs. And I will be there for that meeting Friday night.

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - MattTheCat - 03-11-2021

lets go

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - Badank Badang - 03-11-2021

+1

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - yert - 05-11-2021

Sadly, I will have to post-pone the yert map seminar as I am attending my mums funeral tonight, a real pain in the backside, and am going to a party tomorrow, sorry for people anticipating this meeting!

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - MattTheCat - 05-11-2021

This is truly the saddest moment in DS history.

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - Mrkz - 06-11-2021

sorry to hear that  yert

RE: Alice Springs Jailbreak Map! - DrKittens - 27-12-2021

Hi All,

Just an update on the progress of Alice Springs, as the co-author of the map, yert and myself are both eager to reveal much of the map's new ideas and concepts. 

One idea that we have play-tested on the server is changing weather based on server-wide voting. We are looking forward to showing more of the map's weather soon enough.  Smile

Although progress is slow over the Christmas period and yert's permanent ban from jailbreak, we are looking forward to giving the community something to hope for post the christmas period. 

Just to reiterate, yert has been permanently banned from jailbreak for doxing, another ploy it seems from those pesky admins   Angry

Signing off,

DrKittens & Yert.