Oceanic Servers
Simon says unbanned - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Simon says unbanned (/showthread.php?tid=3734)

Simon says unbanned - Dr. J-money (CRAB PEOPLE) - 05-10-2021

Lets unban it come on lads +1 this post our voices will be fukin heard

RE: Simon says unbanned - kizzle - 05-10-2021

+1 there are so many unbanned games that can fall under the same reason simon says was banned.

RE: Simon says unbanned - Wink № - 06-10-2021

Yes Simon says would be an amazing game to come back,

It's enjoyable and gets rounds done faster, It also would be pretty cool to come back, +1

Yes this is my opinion and no one cares,

Thanks

RE: Simon says unbanned - APender - 06-10-2021

Most wardens struggle to find creativity outside of their commonly played poker, guess the mag or deagle toss. Considering this, many of the players we have now would struggle to play Simon says properly as to make it fair, fun and reliable. That said, there are some who are capable of running it, but these people also know how to completely break the game all together, often deceiving T's with their orders. This often results in unnecessary conflict and confusion. Robert demonstrated this when Chiswell tried to bring back a few banned games, of which poker was the only one to prevail.

If anything is to change around Simon says it should be its tolerance by the staff team. That is to say that a warden should be able to ask a staff member whether they can play the game (if one is present), and the staff member should be able to evaluate that wardens ability to play it properly. 

This way, a good warden may have the chance to play it instead of instantly being disregarded once they mention the banned game in admin chat.

Of course, these types of wardens are rarely available, but it's ignorant to say that there wasn't some fun in playing Simon says. If staff were encouraged to consider a request to play Simon says I'm sure we'd have some fun with it.

Suffice to say, Simon says has no place outside of staff supervision.

RE: Simon says unbanned - kizzle - 06-10-2021

Maybe add some sort of permission list in wardening that you apply for and staff evaluate this, similar to trusted and it gives you the ability to legally play games like simon says that were banned due to warden's abusing the game

RE: Simon says unbanned - smuc - 06-10-2021

ayo where do i apply for warden

RE: Simon says unbanned - Pedro - 07-10-2021

!w

It's not working jmoney is stealing my warden!

RE: Simon says unbanned - h0wLze. - 07-10-2021

>39
>talking to girl who does onlyfans in my neighbourhood
>sucks dick for money sometimes
>wanna get my first bj
>we meet up
>we smoke bud and talk for a bit
>i start to pull out the money and she stops me
>"you're just so nice j-money. i wanna be friends with you so sucking your dick feels wrong."

i can't believe i got friendzoned by a prostitute what the fuck is wrong with me.

RE: Simon says unbanned - Lucasso - 08-10-2021

+1 free simon he ain't done nuttin wrong

RE: Simon says unbanned - gean - 08-10-2021

banned game

closed.