Oceanic Servers
Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. (/showthread.php?tid=3643)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Slicer - 31-08-2021

(31-08-2021, 05:30 PM)Raymond Wrote: In Australia we believe in free speech Badank, thats how you stop your country becoming a shit hole where no one speaks up, in our culture, we proud of that.

Uncle and Slicer, don't know why you two are so mad at me, I wasn't the one who back stabbed you and cost you your admin, attacking me unprovoked isn't going to win you 'respect' or 'another chance'. Your chances to be admins are gone now because you played the politics wrong, take it out on the ones who done you wrong, not me.

Going back to the main topic, I'm surprise there no official response from magics or his team, except for Badank attempt to just yell at it to go away.
There is a requirement for magics to explain his actions and supply evidence of any claim such as dugglez has done.

The truth is, if any player had this sort of complaint made against them, they already have been gone, right now we witnessing double standards.

Tf you on cunt. If we wanted admin we wouldn't have retired you thick-skulled imbecile. I thought you were something more Raymond. I thought you could bring change. Then you send me this:

"When a mate discord message me 'a old clown player' to quote there words was trolling me on the complaint thread, I never expected it to be you. Didn't you get server muted anyway and leave in disgrace like a loser?

Also Jim Carey, he just isn't funny at all, I always thought people who like that was a tard, and for all your Trump hate, less he wasn't a med looney like Biden to leftist nutjob.
Also weren't you involved in hitting a girlfriend or disrespecting one or something from memory. I recall your IRL something like that."

- Raymond 2021

The players union really is the home of degens. In all seriousness, I hope dugglez doesn't get brushed under the rug, but you are an actual retard.

If your claims are as false, invalid, and plain ludicrous as what you have just sent to me then I can see why Anthony closed it as quick as he did.

You lost a believer today. Also Jim Carry is cool and Biden is a sick eshay cunt that smokes mad cones on the weekend to deal with his dementia.

(30-08-2021, 05:25 PM)Uncle Rifle Wrote:
(30-08-2021, 08:58 AM)Slicer Wrote: Enough is enough I say. Like our forefathers form the past we must unite as one for us to win. The players union has immense power and reach, and I think that the time is right to begin industrial action. Actions speak louder than words, and since many active players are in the players union, you should use them accordingly. Strike from jailbreak!!!! Then they will listen, otherwise Raymond you are nothing.

since many active players are in the players union.
LOL What ? are they seriously though cause the list i can honestly say even when i was staff i didnt see half if not most of the people on that list play.
like that's news to me.

Strike from jailbreak!!!!
NGL it aint going to do anything. people will still play.

otherwise Raymond you are nothing.
LOL

Uncle, you are the thickest of the thick. There were clear hints of sarcasm in what I wrote, but also an offer of the only proposition that could actually create change, and also be exercised by the PU. If Magics was actually involved in Dugglez being doxxed then something needs to be addressed. However, making staff complaints on the owner of the server is not the correct way to do that. Neither is Raymond flaunting his non-existent power. 

Uncle in your case, less is more mate.

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - magicsboyy - 01-09-2021

Hey Dugglez.
I'm happy to clear up any confusion and drama that has occurred. Just would like to start with, I 100% can say I did not know/or was involved in what the doxers did.

I only invited them to your discord back in March as they asked to be in it. I was not one bit aware of there intentions to dox you or cause any harm. It wasn't to my knowledge that you and said players weren't on good terms. hence why I asked about what had happened in dms after they had doxed you. But I do apologise for inviting them.

As it's not Domination branded discord, I have no jurisdiction there and cant enforce rules from a different community. As you can see I did not once dox anything in your discord.
For the Domination servers dox from said players. There is no way I would of not taken action on that if I saw it. Unfortunately I did not see it before Apender handled it.

The message I had sent was a pure meme at your "dox list" which was to my knowledge, aimed at DS players/admins. But again, I did not send anything, in fact you sent me a video from your youtube. Regardless It was just a joke with no intent behind it.

I can see how you think I would be linked as the players were my friends, but I don't condone any doxing, in which all 3 players have been permed from all DS servers.

The whole VIP thing is bit of a joke as I was playing around with roles (as I do a lot) as I honestly must of just left it on for Fraxture a long time ago. As these players rarely did come on DS discord I must of forgot it was even on. For which I do apologies to all our VIP's. I have no recollection of the treehouse pass stuff. But I will look into it.

Finally I will apologize upon any confusion from the incidents from the banned players, If you need any more information or clarification, please don't hesitate to message me.

edit: Im speaking further with Dugglez privately so i'm closing this post cause the shit posting is getting out of hand.

Thanks