Oceanic Servers
Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. (/showthread.php?tid=3643)

Pages: 1 2

Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - dugglez - 29-08-2021

Admin's name: Magicsboy

Time of incident: See previous complaint

Evidence: see previous complaint, and below.

Explanation: Today I was contacted by Chiswell to get the steamids of Kurama33 and Lakimxx, to ban them from discord and the server. I gave them to him, then he brought up the second part of my previous complaint, the treehouse pass that was given back to Fraxture. He said that this was his fault, and that he had forgot to remove it. I remember quite clearly seeing the roles disappear from the three of them, then sending chiswell a gif of a french guy saying very good, but I have no way to prove this. I then asked about the second part of that section, which was about how Fraxture got ultimate VIP. It was at this point that chiswell did a very funny thing. He told me that Fraxture never had ultimate VIP. When I presented a screenshot of zackie saying rip ultimate VIP when APender muted Fraxture for the dox, Chiswell said that zackie must simply have been mistaken. Leaving aside the very acute colourblindness you'd need to mistake the khaki of treehouse pass with the lime green of ultimate VIP, I began a search for the truth. I consulted with most of the people who were there, and the overwhelming consensus was that Fraxture did indeed have ultimate VIP (see screenshots of these statements here, some people couldn't recall and badank said that he recalled him with treehouse pass, but he wasn't there at the time). So, now that we've established that Fraxture did indeed have ultimate VIP, let's move on to the questions. Obviously, Chiswell saying something that wasn't the truth about this is a strange look, but it doesn't necessarily immediately incriminate magics. In the admin's response to this complaint, I would like the following format to be followed, you can simply copy and paste it into your response.

Incident 1 (The duggcord doxxing):
Why did Magics invite my friends to the duggcord?
What did Magics mean by DMing me "I have contributions for the dox list"?
Why did Magics not take action against the doxxing of a player on a DS-related discord?
Why did Magics not distance himself from the people who doxxed me immediately after the incident?

Incident 2 (Free vip): Where did Fraxture get the credits to pay for treehouse pass after I had it revoked?
Please show the screenshot from the VIP purchase discord channel showing Fraxture purchased ultimate VIP.

I'm willing to accept the plausible deniability that magics did in fact not see the video in general, given it wouldn't have been embedded. The other two incidents, however, have magics directly involved. With that, the ball is in your court.

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - DrKittens - 29-08-2021

Burning two questions for people just getting involved in this;

- Why would a manager of a gaming community private message another player "I have contributions for the dox list"?; and 
- Why did Magics not take action against the doxxing of a player on a DS-related discord?

This isn't some random discord created for doxing posts to be created, this is clear evidence of the manager of the community being involved with the doxing of another player.
I'd love to see the damage control post from this staff on this post as well.

"I have thoroughly investigated this incident involving myself, and have found myself innocent." - magics, probably...

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - kizzle - 29-08-2021

Hey Dugglez,
Thanks for your feedback and complaint. We take complaints like these very seriously. Upon further investigation it has become clear that Magics wasn't involved at all. There may be a misunderstanding in regards to the events of the situation, as it was never magics' intention to allow doxxing, nor was Magics aware that the doxing occurred even if he had appeared to be online we wasn’t actively on his discord. I appreciate your time for putting in this complaint.

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Raymond - 30-08-2021

This evidence is alarming, we seeing multiple levels of admins act within the same campaign to destroy an outspoken player, in this case Dugglez.

This is a scandal, a scandal which is ongoing and has now shown magics, anthony, chiswell and zackie to have misbehaved;
*magics has recruited IRL friends of the victim to attack the victim and rewarded them for that.
*anthony has on purpose premature shut an investigation to cover after the fact.
*chiswell has provided false information about vip ultimate status.
*zackie has by mistake, aided the investigation by making unprofessional and bullying comments to a another player who had suffered a punishment.

This issue has been attempted to be shut down, covered up, unprofessionally handled at all levels. The admin team has a obligation to appoint an independent investigator to investigate these matters who must have free range to investigate and make a recommendations unchallenged. Even wolfman when he was caught, stood down, will we see if this is handled in the same matter regarding this evidence and if there is a report.

As much as this is a game, it stops when it becomes ongoing and targeting serious bullying, what is worse is in this case, it wasn't intended for laughs or fun which got out of hand, it was a campaign or hated and hurt, it was revenge led motivating factor, this in my view is the worse form of bullying. This was an attempt to isolate and then target the victim using there position of power and rewards and punishments they could issue with that power, by those who should be trusted with a position of power and are old enough to know what is right, wrong and what is very wrong.

The victim in this case has spoken up, which is brave of himself. So rare is that someone speaks up and what stands out in this case, is usually when someone does speak out its in a angry non-organised matter, very rarely if someone does choose to be a brave one and speak up do they do it with well collected information, well organised and calmly, as well as this the victim has continue to speak up for there rights even after anthony attempted shut down/cover up of this issue. This case is just one of so many cases, most likely hundreds or thousands of cases of bullying produced by this administrator team over the years to players and those within there own ranks.

Below I make mention of 'Brodies Law' which the victim is covered under in there jurisdiction, as well as the the aggressors as they did it to someone who was covered under that jurisdiction and are from Australia. Serious bullying is against our Union values, its against our states and country values, its against common desceny. Under 'Brodies Law' amendment to the '1948 crimes act' I believe as elected leader of the Players Union (PU) an offence has occurred. As the victim is a member of the Players Union (PU) I would like to reach out publicly (here) and privately that we are here to assist yourself in getting help or justice.

Below regarding 'Brodies Law' and a video about what happen to Brodie, may she rest in peace;
Brodie’s Law applies to all forms of serious bullying, including physical bullying, psychological bullying, verbal bullying and cyberbullying.
Brodie’s Law applies to bullying occurring anywhere in the community, such as workplaces, schools, sporting clubs and on the internet including email or social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Bullying is often characterised by a course of conduct that can include behaviour such as threats and abusive and offensive words or conduct. Serious bullying may also include conduct or behaviour that is intended, or could reasonably be expected, to cause the victim of the bullying to engage in suicidal thoughts or thoughts or actions that involve self-harm.

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - kizzle - 30-08-2021

Jesus christ DS is too retarded for this type of shit.

Also loved the evidence Howlze I watched the whole thing  Smile Smile Smile

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Slicer - 30-08-2021

Enough is enough I say. Like our forefathers form the past we must unite as one for us to win. The players union has immense power and reach, and I think that the time is right to begin industrial action. Actions speak louder than words, and since many active players are in the players union, you should use them accordingly. Strike from jailbreak!!!! Then they will listen, otherwise Raymond you are nothing.

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Uncle Rifle - 30-08-2021

(30-08-2021, 08:58 AM)Slicer Wrote: Enough is enough I say. Like our forefathers form the past we must unite as one for us to win. The players union has immense power and reach, and I think that the time is right to begin industrial action. Actions speak louder than words, and since many active players are in the players union, you should use them accordingly. Strike from jailbreak!!!! Then they will listen, otherwise Raymond you are nothing.

since many active players are in the players union.
LOL What ? are they seriously though cause the list i can honestly say even when i was staff i didnt see half if not most of the people on that list play.
like that's news to me.

Strike from jailbreak!!!!
NGL it aint going to do anything. people will still play.

otherwise Raymond you are nothing.
LOL

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Counter - 30-08-2021

My 2c is that the evidence presented by Dugglez is alarming and not a good look. I haven't been on the server for a while but I can see the degradation caused pretty much since ONIONZZZ gave up on the whole stint.

Questions to be asked but its a dying capsule, long live the rebrand, and if you expect change you'll see pigs flying before then

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Badank Badang - 31-08-2021

If you are not involved, fuck off.

RE: Complaint against Magicsboy, contd. - Raymond - 31-08-2021

In Australia we believe in free speech Badank, thats how you stop your country becoming a shit hole where no one speaks up, in our culture, we proud of that.

Uncle and Slicer, don't know why you two are so mad at me, I wasn't the one who back stabbed you and cost you your admin, attacking me unprovoked isn't going to win you 'respect' or 'another chance'. Your chances to be admins are gone now because you played the politics wrong, take it out on the ones who done you wrong, not me.

Going back to the main topic, I'm surprise there no official response from magics or his team, except for Badank attempt to just yell at it to go away.
There is a requirement for magics to explain his actions and supply evidence of any claim such as dugglez has done.

The truth is, if any player had this sort of complaint made against them, they already have been gone, right now we witnessing double standards.