Oceanic Servers
Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=3642)

Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - Rosco (2) - 29-08-2021

Name: Rosco

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:1:1013725

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: Yeh so like i have always had 2 accounts and i got a week ct ban for encouragin massy (i mean i pranked hung into doing it so i dont think i shoulda been banned for that coz hes a cunt) anyway and the panel thing ct banned me permanantly for having a dupe account even though i never used that dupe account to play

Why should you be unbanned?: Like i said, panel kinda fuked me so i mean i hope i get unbanned, if not ripo

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - molesto - 29-08-2021

you are honestly so retarded rosco its unfunny, 
(i pranked hung into doing it) - if you get someone to pull a massy then you receive half of their ban you thick skulled retard.
take the time banned to think about when, where and how you will end your life you worthless piece of shit.

closed

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - Rosco (2) - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 03:19 PM)molesto Wrote: you are honestly so retarded rosco its unfunny, 
(i pranked hung into doing it) - if you get someone to pull a massy then you receive half of their ban you thick skulled retard.
take the time banned to think about when, where and how you will end your life you worthless piece of shit.

closed

molesto are u fukin retarded, i wasnt perma for the fukin encouragement im not tlakin bout that u fuck, im talking about the fact that i got perma banned for nothin u fucking idiiot dont fukin reply again, get a normal fucking perosn u fucking retard nigger fuck

fuck ur a fukcing idiot haha jesus fuck ur retarded

dont tell me ur a fucking admin plz dont ur the dumbest cunt ever jesus fuck haha omfg
fuck off u dopey cunt haha ur fucking u fucking fag

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - CATTRIP - 29-08-2021

Wow man its just a jb roleplay server

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - Rosco (2) - 29-08-2021

yeh ik i h8 myself but h8 this random child molesto cunt even more

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - molesto - 29-08-2021

(29-08-2021, 03:28 PM)Rosco (2) Wrote:
(29-08-2021, 03:19 PM)molesto Wrote: you are honestly so retarded rosco its unfunny, 

closed

molesto are u fukin retarded, i wasnt perma for the fukin encouragement im not tlakin bout that u fuck, im talking about the fact that i got perma banned for nothin u fucking idiiot dont fukin reply again, get a normal fucking perosn u fucking retard nigger fuck

fuck ur a fukcing idiot haha jesus fuck ur retarded

dont tell me ur a fucking admin plz dont ur the dumbest cunt ever jesus fuck haha omfg
fuck off u dopey cunt haha ur fucking u fucking fag

you were banned because you were on an alt what more do you need to know retard?!?!?

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - Jas8621 - 29-08-2021

Closed pending decision considering you dumbasses cant realise it is not your place to post in ban/unban requests unless you're providing evidance.

RE: Rosco (STEAM_1:1:1013725) | Unban Request - boink - 29-08-2021

You've been unbanned.