Oceanic Servers
List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. (/showthread.php?tid=3553)

Pages: 1 2 3

List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - h0wLze. - 29-07-2021

Here's some shit I've seen on the server that is annoying and unfair.

1. Admins respawning other staff when they join way into a round and not respawning other non-admins (peasants) who joined before them. 

2. People with VIP who spam the fuck out of Juggernaut, Negev and Healthshot for a pretty much pay-to-win experience. This makes a CT in a good position almost invincible for T's without weapons.

3. People with VIP who use emotes to see past walls (emotes put the player perspective in 3rd-person).

4. !nominate being accessible for only VIPs now.

5. Rules that aren't listed in the actual rules. For example, breaking the wood as a CT on Canyondam elevator race now entitles you to a slay. Doesn't say anywhere in the Jailbreak Rules, but apparently you can be slayed for it. If the rules have changed since DS started, why not edit the Jailbreak Rules to reflect this? 

6. Trusted is next to useless. All they can do is call a shitty 2 minute mute and temporary swap from CT that the whole server has to vote on. I say re-add the vote-slay feature for trusted and change the 2 minute vote mute and swap to normal mute and swap perms. If they abuse it just demote them and don't consider them for staff in the future. 

7. Admins who don't know basic features of jailbreak. I got slayed by Kiwi for backstabbing in a Golden Bullet LR a couple months back. Also, some of them don't know that you can do a custom LR with Backstab Rebel by giving everyone AKs and doing headshots only. Small thing but still annoying and I'm picky.

8. Shitty broken gunrooms on maps. Skylight and Maximum come to mind. If you can change Italia to remove the T-Room jump, you can fix the gunroom on those very popular maps. The guns need to dispense faster, especially on Maximum where it can take 20 seconds from the start of the round for Ts to break into gunroom.

9. Admins deciding that you can no longer kill Ts in classic games like Cha-Cha Slide or Train Day. How long will it be before you can no longer kill Ts in Talent Day either?

10. Admins who say "post a ban request" instead of actually getting on the server to help when someone posts in ESA that they need staff assistance. 

There's probably more minor stuff that I can't of right now but anyway I'm just gonna post this on the forums and see if people think the same.

Edit: Ignore number 10. I'm wrong and it does make sense to tell people in ESA to post a ban request if you can't join the server. Also when I say admins I mean all staff, I don't care about the different roles.

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - ✪ sp0oky_craigy - 29-07-2021

things i find annoying and i think go against the spirit of jb:

cts who join only to kill rebelers and have no real intention of wardening i.e zamma and smucc come to mind

cts who will just sit out of sight of ts holding angles and not making any real attempt to progress the round i.e sitting by pool on la when the orders are something like jeoparady, i also want to add to this that i think cts should either be in sight of where ts should be at all time or ACTIVLEY i.e running towards rebelers to shoot them not running off to go get medic leaving sight of all ts and not hunting rebelers obviously there should be some le-way here but the things people get away with is just absurd

'power rounds' no im not talking about legitmate power rounds that are set up for and sensible ie straight to bhop obby on wakka with the cts setting up
im talking about rounds like straight to lava obby on la its only ever done to start a psuedo warday these orders lead to the players acting like i mentioned above just sitting and farming kills instead of trying to play the mod as intended

the drown game where you bob up and down out of the water and cts can shoot you when you come up this is litterally just shooting into ts randomly and is still somehow allowed?

i also want to touch on h0wlze point of vip its absolutely absurd how p2w the server is i mean sure having vips have things like fire warrior and a smoke once a map is not perfect but is managable but the jugernaught and riot sheild on a ct who knows what they are doing just makes them unkillable

also also connect4, tetris and the gang bank have been broken for like 2 years now??

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - Kiwi Is Special - 29-07-2021

Sorry you feel this way h0wlze to adress some of your points
1. We dont just respawn other staff members. If we don't respawn other players "peasents" as you said Its either because we miss them joining as we do other things than just respawn bots (zackie) or we feel that Its too late for them to respawned 
5. we told you NOT TO break the wooden planks and despite this you still decided to break majority of the wooden planks screwing up the race as there was more than 10 Ts in the race, we tell you NOT to do things for legitmate reasons "not just because"
7. Yes I will admit I did freeslay you as at the time I thought you could only backstab If you specify upon finding out that It is allowed from BigDucky I immediately apologised and slayed myself and sat out on the round. for the other part backstab rebel I dont know the exact ruling with this but I recall a time where you asked to do this or cruaigy there was 8 CTs and 1T don't think giving all of you aks Is the best idea
9. That decision is up to operators not us moderators we don't make the rules just enforce them
10. I dont know If you know this but we have lives surprisingly enough not all of us can be on the server 24/7 and you posting a ban request with EVIDENCE will result In the player being banned

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - smuc - 29-07-2021

things i find annoying and i think go against the spirit of jb

cuckolds i.e. craigy comes to mind

(29-07-2021, 07:08 PM)smucc Wrote: things i find annoying and i think go against the spirit of jb

smucc are you okay did i do something in the past to hurt you?

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - fwipper - 29-07-2021

shut up retard

(29-07-2021, 07:35 PM)fwipper Wrote: shut up retard

you too?

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - Moose. - 29-07-2021

Too many kids. Ban them all. Every single one. No exceptions. Death.

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - Aj - 29-07-2021

(29-07-2021, 06:24 PM)✪ sp0oky_craigy Wrote: things i find annoying and i think go against the spirit of jb:

cts who join only to kill rebelers and have no real intention of wardening i.e zamma and smucc come to mind

cts who will just sit out of sight of ts holding angles and not making any real attempt to progress the round i.e sitting by pool on la when the orders are something like jeoparady, i also want to add to this that i think cts should either be in sight of where ts should be at all time or ACTIVLEY i.e running towards rebelers to shoot them not running off to go get medic leaving sight of all ts and not hunting rebelers obviously there should be some le-way here but the things people get away with is just absurd

'power rounds' no im not talking about legitmate power rounds that are set up for and sensible ie straight to bhop obby on wakka with the cts setting up
im talking about rounds like straight to lava obby on la its only ever done to start a psuedo warday these orders lead to the players acting like i mentioned above just sitting and farming kills instead of trying to play the mod as intended

the drown game where you bob up and down out of the water and cts can shoot you when you come up this is litterally just shooting into ts randomly and is still somehow allowed?

i also want to touch on h0wlze point of vip its absolutely absurd how p2w the server is i mean sure having vips have things like fire warrior and a smoke once a map is not perfect but is managable but the jugernaught and riot sheild on a ct who knows what they are doing just makes them unkillable

also also connect4, tetris and the gang bank have been broken for like 2 years now??

+1 zamma is known for camping in obscure places just to be last alive.

(29-07-2021, 06:59 PM)Kiwi Is Special Wrote: Sorry you feel this way h0wlze to adress some of your points
1. We dont just respawn other staff members. If we don't respawn other players "peasents" as you said Its either because we miss them joining as we do other things than just respawn bots (zackie) or we feel that Its too late for them to respawned 
5. we told you NOT TO break the wooden planks and despite this you still decided to break majority of the wooden planks screwing up the race as there was more than 10 Ts in the race, we tell you NOT to do things for legitmate reasons "not just because"
7. Yes I will admit I did freeslay you as at the time I thought you could only backstab If you specify upon finding out that It is allowed from BigDucky I immediately apologised and slayed myself and sat out on the round. for the other part backstab rebel I dont know the exact ruling with this but I recall a time where you asked to do this or cruaigy there was 8 CTs and 1T don't think giving all of you aks Is the best idea
9. That decision is up to operators not us moderators we don't make the rules just enforce them
10. I dont know If you know this but we have lives surprisingly enough not all of us can be on the server 24/7 and you posting a ban request with EVIDENCE will result In the player being banned
-1 most staff are on rust 24/7

RE: List of annoying things on Jailbreak. - kizzle - 30-07-2021

(29-07-2021, 07:08 PM)smucc Wrote: things i find annoying and i think go against the spirit of jb

+1 craigy always bitches when we allow a single rebeller on la

Also jug has only come to light recently and there are ways to counter them i.e tasers/headshots. Yes jug is strong but when no one wants to ct or if the ct are just duds sometimes jug gives ct a chance to play a round without constant rebellers

If the entire server could nominate then it would be no rare maps and everyone just fighting over nominations. giving it to VIP stops this. Yes its unfair but thats what VIP does, it gives you advantages for donating to the NON PROFIT server. The staff dont get paid to run this place so you cant expect perfection.