Oceanic Servers
aight im out - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: aight im out (/showthread.php?tid=3515)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

aight im out - Elf Melk - 18-07-2021

I've been playing this server for far to long I need something else to do in my life than to come on this server and make fun of others and get bossed around by people, this server has gone downhill since 2020 and almost all the players are all addicted but they do not know it yet. All I'm going to say is that I would like to see people on this server to have a life instead of playing on here.

Here are a few words of wisdom to some players 

Howlze : Please go outside and make friends HINT ds is not a good option  

Smucc : I hope you change your life job, being a electrician is dangerous and not a viably option 

Chiswell : Could you not be on the staff team I think your girlfriend needs a body pillow PS racist jokes don't make you cool!!! I've seen the dox your not that guy, your not that guy pal 

The Staff Team : To all the staff members you should all leave and re think your life choices, you are living a depressed life and do not know it! muting and banning others does not fix it!!

To the players : A decent amount of the ds players do not like me (That's ok!) I've been on ds for a few reasons mostly to have fun and piss people off i know realise ive done it to a big extent that the server is no longer a functioning server and to all my mates it was good being with ya have fun always remember dud cts!!!

Aight thats it i might come on every know and than to see what the server has become but for the meantime its shit have fun 

RUSH EM BOYSS

RE: aight im out - Remy - 18-07-2021

I like men

RE: aight im out - Kiwi Is Special - 18-07-2021

(18-07-2021, 12:13 AM)Blood Wrote: I like men

Is so hot Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: aight im out - zackie - 18-07-2021

(18-07-2021, 12:13 AM)Blood Wrote: I like men

I like you

RE: aight im out - ryan - 18-07-2021

i can confirm he does indeed like men

RE: aight im out - Zithic - 18-07-2021

Nooooo don’t go elf melk Angel Huh

(Joking LLLL)

RE: aight im out - h0wLze. - 18-07-2021

Stop acting like you know me you weird retard. You play twice as much as me and have over a thousand hours on server, the fuck are you talking about? Bye spastic. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days on an alt account.

RE: aight im out - ryan - 18-07-2021

terrorist

RE: aight im out - Aj - 18-07-2021

DS down bad after this one.

RE: aight im out - Immortalツ - 18-07-2021

i was your doctor when you were born. when i came into the operating theatre i saw your dads 9 inch cock and knew what was about to happen. it was love at first sight. i saw your boyhole as you came ass first out of your mothers steaming vagina. i nearly could not resist, i would have fucked your cave right there and then, while you were neck-deep in your mothers pussy. you would have made 2 people cum that day. but i resisted and instead put my finger right up there as you came out. i carried you to the nursery, finger in ass.