Oceanic Servers
The deletion of "Rollback" - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Jailbreak (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The deletion of "Rollback" (/showthread.php?tid=348)

Pages: 1 2

The deletion of "Rollback" - Hornswoggle - 16-10-2018

There is one thing that has stood out in jailbreak and has for many years is mass freekilling aka massies. But with rollback it kinda ruins it and makes people not want to do it because it will just be rollbacked. I don't think I have seen a round ending massie since the introduction to rollback. I feel like rollback should be removed cause one of the greatest things in jailbreak is a good massie. Some people might object to this, but this is my opinion and I know some other people who feel the same way

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Hyphen - 16-10-2018

Preach!

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - DeAndre - 16-10-2018

I feel like if rollback is a command, why would you keep the same ban length of 14days if the effects of the massy are suppressed by a rollback.

I agree with this suggestion.

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Kdee - 16-10-2018

Yeah fk rollback i was surprised to see this new thing when i started playing csgo jb. ty hornswoggle

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Bubble - 16-10-2018

how about we remove the rest of all the new commands so we can go back to chaos of css days cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx cx

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Turtle - 16-10-2018

(16-10-2018, 10:49 AM)DeAndre Wrote: I feel like if rollback is a command, why would you keep the same ban length of 14days if the effects of the massy are suppressed by a rollback.

I agree with this suggestion.

Punishment use to be a server ban, it has been reduced

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Anthonyy - 16-10-2018

I'll rollback this thread

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - cru^ - 17-10-2018

I mean either way you're still killing the same amount of people and receiving the same reactions just having it rolled back for the people that want to play the game properly. Although I do think that if the punishment was slightly decreased it could make people more confident, and make massy's a more common practice.

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Jas8621 - 17-10-2018

(17-10-2018, 07:19 AM)cru^ Wrote: I mean either way you're still killing the same amount of people and receiving the same reactions just having it rolled back for the people that want to play the game properly. Although I do think that if the punishment was slightly decreased it could make people more confident, and make massy's a more common practice.

I love how you talk like we want more massies in game... The whole problem with massies is that they disrupt the natural flow of the rounds and gameplay and without a rollback feature forces players to sit out of the remainder of the round for no legitimate reason. I understand that it is part of the culture but that does not mean in any way that we should eliminate implemented features used to stop unfair punishment of players based on an individuals "need" to massy.

One players enjoyment never justifies any form of gameplay which strips the enjoyment from many others.

RE: The deletion of "Rollback" - Jester - 17-10-2018

-----------------I recommend you do legal massies. Same feeling, only you dont get banned :P