Oceanic Servers
APender - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: APender (/showthread.php?tid=3270)

APender - kizzle - 23-03-2021

Dear Domination Servers staff,

This is a formal complaint against the trial mod APender.
We were attempting the ct railing jump in canyon dam around 10.50pm NZ time on the 23rd March 2021. The warden of this activity, smucc said not to be past the 5th cell. Therefore I counted my boundaries to the 5th cell to attempt this jump. As I have never done this jump nor seen it done, I assumed there might of been some secret close to the cell button wall (within the boundaries of 5 cells) as I believed there was no other reason for Smucc to give such a large boundary. Therefore I went towards said wall area and actively attempted the CT railing jump, looking for any secrets on the wall. Within 5 seconds roughly of my attempting I was freekilled by a CT, naturally I went into admin chat where the only admin at the time, APender, reviewed the incident with the admin replay tool, clearly seeing me actively attempting this jump and then being freekilled. Instead of reviving me and giving me extra time or at the very least a chance to attempt the jump, APender revived me at end of the time given, causing me to then again be freekilled. APender then decided not to revive me. I am writing this complaint against APender as I believe this is a blatant misuse of his staff powers and is a disappointing act that has brought shame on the Domination Server Staff. I have never previously written a staff complaint as I believe the Jail Break staff have usually acted justly, however after this shameful abuse of power I believe that it is necessary to do so. I ask that the DS staff give out the appropriate punishment for such an act and APender formally apologises.

Signed,
Sebastian 'sBinalla' Vettel

RE: APender - What Name? - 23-03-2021

Tip for next time there is a template you can use instead of making a clump of shit on my screen that i for some reason read you can find the template here -> https://forums.dominationservers.com/showthread.php?tid=172

RE: APender - Panda - 23-03-2021

The fact that you took the time to type this out and you didn't even use the template or even have any evidence to back your self up 0.o good luck xo. Also seriously reporting him over a fucking respawn? Cunt its a game get a hold of your self.  Heart Exclamation Angel Sleepy

RE: APender - Ozai - 23-03-2021

Please shut the fuck up, even if APender had a mistake its 1 freekill.
pull your head out of your ass.

RE: APender - Remy - 23-03-2021

So you wrote all this for a CS:GO community server, you had to wait like what? 5 minutes.
Maybe you should've used that small time to think about how and why you're.
1. Global muted
2. You have over 200 blocks/mutes
3. You are one of if not the most hated man on the server wait sorry not man you are an animal.

RE: APender - Ozai - 23-03-2021

aight, so i went through the demo and you didn't get freekilled you dumb fuck, just because the warden says that you can go that far does not mean that you can avoid actively attempting. you were very far from the jump location and you were CLEARLY not doing the jump. you were lucky to get resed at all then you yelled about getting respawned where you died, which is where you were not attempting so you got clapped.
on anther note why in the actual fuck do you want APender demoted anyway? hes a top bloke. why attack him?

RE: APender - dotx - 23-03-2021

https://youtu.be/jGoQOJ7dCxM
You were not actively attempting, you were on the ground next to the cell button.
The fact that APender even res'd you astounds me but I can probably guess it was to stop you from spamming admin chat like you usually do.
I think next time what you need to do is play the game rather than find a new thing to complain about every single round.

RE: APender - chiswell - 23-03-2021

Honestly you are quite lucky to even get a respawn from the clip dotx provided. You arent trying to do the jump and even IF its your first time attempting it you can see all the other players attempting the correct jump, Id also hazard a guess you have been in the canyondam cell area plenty of time since you started playing on DS, you would know that there isnt any secret walls to get up onto the cell controls.

Seems to me you are just trying to find ways to make our volunteer moderators/admin on the server have a harder time because they would have to deal with your admin chat spam like a spoilt baby when you dont get your way as well.

I will still speak to Apender about the situation in turn anyways to make sure he can learn how to handle this situation/situations like these better.

All the non-staff you didnt really need to comment on this.

Closed.

zzzzzzzzzzzz