Oceanic Servers
Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=3080)

Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - -Mitan4E- - 01-01-2021

Name: Mitan4E

SteamID or Discord ID: Mitan4E (mitten)#3470

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: Doxing

Why should you be unbanned?: Hi, It has been roughly 9 months since I was banned and I believe almost 11 since the original incident. I understand the severity of my felony and understand that things like this aren’t taken lightly, usually people would not be able to even write unban requests so I do consider myself lucky. Over the months I have completely changed especially in my maturity / the ways I act, i’m sorry for my past actions and I am asking for a chance to show you that I have changed.

Kind regards, Mitan

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - dugglez - 02-01-2021

Firstly, appealing a server ban yet putting your discord ID. Clearly as smart as the day you got banned.

Secondly, on behalf of Cynic, Ooga Booga, Yamato, Zonical, Myself, Ducky, Peter and Chiswell, your mass doxxing is deserving of a permanent community ban. Even immediately after you were found to not only be leaking everything under the sun from staff chat, but also doxxing to aplicix anyone who was of interest to him, you were given an olive branch and only demoted, not banned, thanks to the foolish leadership that existed at that time. You abused that trust and CONTINUED TO SPREAD THE DOCUMENT, at which point even ONIONZZZ, DS' former bullshit artist in chief, was unable to prevent your fate from being sealed. 

People who have committed less heinous violations of the rules are subjected to permanent community bans without appeal (Dildo, pOLICE) and yet young Meetane seems to have survived on undeserved sympathy.

DS will truly be in a state if this is accepted.

Douglas

P.S. Sorry Badank, I won't shitpost again, please raise my warning level to 20%!!

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - Badank Badang - 02-01-2021

Please don't shitpost in unban/ban requests.

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - -Mitan4E- - 02-01-2021

Before I reply to what you had to say dugglez, I want to make it clear that I am sorry for my past actions and I understand where your frustration and anger towards me is coming from, to you it may not seem like I am truly sorry but I don't understand how else I can prove it to you. But before you post on my unban request with not only false information but also lies about myself, please look further into your information rather than attempting to justify false claims in order to extend my ban.

Firstly, a lot of the people you mentioned I have apologized to and they replied saying "it's okay I just hope you learn from the mistake", or other things relating to that basically saying they are are not very hurt over it, nonetheless there are still a few people who to this day have not forgiven me and I understand that. Also don't go replying saying that my apology was a copy and paste, the people I was closer to received a separate message from me, they were not all the same, but the people I did not speak to much got the same message because I can't exactly write a whole different paragraph about someone I barely know. 

Secondly, before you go ahead and entitle the previous higher up staff as foolish I think you should at least understand a little more than the basics of what had happened. Clearly, you don't have any idea of the entire story as you accused me of continuing to spread to document when in fact I have completely wiped the document off of my hard drive and stopped associating with it ever since my demotion, the reason for my ban was not because "I" continued to spread it. You don't even need to ask higher up staff for that information either, you could have simply taken some time out of your day and read my previous unban requests before mentioning what you said. Now I am not going to sit here and explain to you the entire story and everything that happened and why I did what I did on a unban request which everyone can see; you are free to message me about it on discord though as it is your business and involves you. I have also Pm'd a current higher up staff member regarding information about what happened as I am aware that a lot of the staff from back then have stopped playing. On the other hand, let me put in simple terms what you believe happened. (Mitan created doc --> sent it to many players --> got banned), there is a lot more to it than just that, so again please don't be posting on my unban request unless you know what fully happened. 

Finally, your final point also does have some questionable information. Let's look at Police for example, he was banned for injecting cheats, manipulating staff, also doxing from what I have been told, not only that but even after suspicion of him doing these things went around, he continued to try manipulate staff and not only that, but also cheat right in front of them. I can confirm this as I was one of those staff members during my trial stage where he tried to take advantage of me as I was new to the whole staffing thing. Now, Dildo from my current knowledge has doxxed a previous staff member with images of them and then after he was banned he continued to be toxic to the community which led to his permanent ban. If you understood everything that happened on the interrogation evening with me and the higher-ups maybe your opinion on me receiving a permanent ban would change, but you are not aware, you simply just believe what I bracketed in the previous paragraph. I also mentioned that I do consider myself lucky to even be able to post unban requests, so do not think that I am not aware of how lucky I am. 

I hope this did not come off as rude, I understand your anger and I saw what you had commented in the discord when my unban request was denied last month, clearly you have not forgiven me. However, at the moment I am trying to repair my relationship with DS and you can dm me on discord to further discuss and hopefully, things can go back to how they used to be. 

I am sorry, kind regards 
Mitan

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - dugglez - 02-01-2021

(02-01-2021, 04:17 PM)-Mitan4E- Wrote: Before I reply to what you had to say dugglez, I want to make it clear that I am sorry for my past actions and I understand where your frustration and anger towards me is coming from, to you it may not seem like I am truly sorry but I don't understand how else I can prove it to you. But before you post on my unban request with not only false information but also lies about myself, please look further into your information rather than attempting to justify false claims in order to extend my ban.

Firstly, a lot of the people you mentioned I have apologized to and they replied saying "it's okay I just hope you learn from the mistake", or other things relating to that basically saying they are are not very hurt over it, nonetheless there are still a few people who to this day have not forgiven me and I understand that. Also don't go replying saying that my apology was a copy and paste, the people I was closer to received a separate message from me, they were not all the same, but the people I did not speak to much got the same message because I can't exactly write a whole different paragraph about someone I barely know. 

Secondly, before you go ahead and entitle the previous higher up staff as foolish I think you should at least understand a little more than the basics of what had happened. Clearly, you don't have any idea of the entire story as you accused me of continuing to spread to document when in fact I have completely wiped the document off of my hard drive and stopped associating with it ever since my demotion, the reason for my ban was not because "I" continued to spread it. You don't even need to ask higher up staff for that information either, you could have simply taken some time out of your day and read my previous unban requests before mentioning what you said. Now I am not going to sit here and explain to you the entire story and everything that happened and why I did what I did on a unban request which everyone can see; you are free to message me about it on discord though as it is your business and involves you. I have also Pm'd a current higher up staff member regarding information about what happened as I am aware that a lot of the staff from back then have stopped playing. On the other hand, let me put in simple terms what you believe happened. (Mitan created doc --> sent it to many players --> got banned), there is a lot more to it than just that, so again please don't be posting on my unban request unless you know what fully happened. 

Finally, your final point also does have some questionable information. Let's look at Police for example, he was banned for injecting cheats, manipulating staff, also doxing from what I have been told, not only that but even after suspicion of him doing these things went around, he continued to try manipulate staff and not only that, but also cheat right in front of them. I can confirm this as I was one of those staff members during my trial stage where he tried to take advantage of me as I was new to the whole staffing thing. Now, Dildo from my current knowledge has doxxed a previous staff member with images of them and then after he was banned he continued to be toxic to the community which led to his permanent ban. If you understood everything that happened on the interrogation evening with me and the higher-ups maybe your opinion on me receiving a permanent ban would change, but you are not aware, you simply just believe what I bracketed in the previous paragraph. I also mentioned that I do consider myself lucky to even be able to post unban requests, so do not think that I am not aware of how lucky I am. 

I hope this did not come off as rude, I understand your anger and I saw what you had commented in the discord when my unban request was denied last month, clearly you have not forgiven me. However, at the moment I am trying to repair my relationship with DS and you can dm me on discord to further discuss and hopefully, things can go back to how they used to be. 

I am sorry, kind regards 
Mitan
"before you go ahead and entitle the previous higher up staff as foolish" Knowing ONIONZZZ, he probably thought he could get some sort of advantage by having you as a degenerate on his side. Also, though I forgive you for not knowing since you were permed and too busy roasting dash in the Instagram chat, onionz has recently had some incredibly negative PR which has allowed everyone besides the truly brainwashed to realise what a useless, arrogant and self-interested autocrat he was.

"On the other hand, let me put in simple terms what you believe happened. (Mitan created doc --> sent it to many players --> got banned), there is a lot more to it than just that, so again please don't be posting on my unban request unless you know what fully happened. " Please don't presume to know my understanding of the situation. You were given a chance to redeem yourself and then later permed. While I am a little foggy as to the exact cause of this perm occurring, your statement of my understanding is completely untrue.

"Let's look at Police for example, he was banned for injecting cheats, manipulating staff, also doxing from what I have been told, not only that but even after suspicion of him doing these things went around, he continued to try manipulate staff and not only that, but also cheat right in front of them." I don't care if police cheated??? that's a server issue, nobody's trust is being violated by doing that. What does "manipulate staff" mean? and finally, I am sure he didn't dox 8 people he was entrusted with the information of.

"Now, Dildo from my current knowledge has doxxed a previous staff member with images of them and then after he was banned he continued to be toxic to the community which led to his permanent ban." Dildo doxxed one person in coordination with two other degenerates. You doxxed 8 on your own (inb4 aplicix tricked me into it).

Even if you were to be somehow deluded into thinking that your offences were less heinous than those of Dildo or pOLICE, you would certainly fall within the provision of the "Major Offences" section of the Admin Ban guidelines (which you leaked, in violation of the Admin Agreement, which you ALSO leaked) which states that the offender should be subject to a "Permanent Community Ban" as Dildo and pOLICE are. Attempting to discredit my argument simply because I was not in the loop at the time doesn't disprove what I am saying. Regardless of remorse, regardless of semantics, you betrayed the trust of 8 people, as well as the higher ups to whom you so profusely professed your apologies, as well as to all the admins by violating the admin agreement and leaking, and indeed all DS players through your leaking of map secrets.

Unkind regards,
Dugglez

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - -Mitan4E- - 02-01-2021

(02-01-2021, 05:17 PM)dugglez Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 04:17 PM)-Mitan4E- Wrote: Before I reply to what you had to say dugglez, I want to make it clear that I am sorry for my past actions and I understand where your frustration and anger towards me is coming from, to you it may not seem like I am truly sorry but I don't understand how else I can prove it to you. But before you post on my unban request with not only false information but also lies about myself, please look further into your information rather than attempting to justify false claims in order to extend my ban.

I am sorry, kind regards 
Mitan
"before you go ahead and entitle the previous higher up staff as foolish" Knowing ONIONZZZ, he probably thought he could get some sort of advantage by having you as a degenerate on his side. Also, though I forgive you for not knowing since you were permed and too busy roasting dash in the Instagram chat, onionz has recently had some incredibly negative PR which has allowed everyone besides the truly brainwashed to realise what a useless, arrogant and self-interested autocrat he was.

"On the other hand, let me put in simple terms what you believe happened. (Mitan created doc --> sent it to many players --> got banned), there is a lot more to it than just that, so again please don't be posting on my unban request unless you know what fully happened. " Please don't presume to know my understanding of the situation. You were given a chance to redeem yourself and then later permed. While I am a little foggy as to the exact cause of this perm occurring, your statement of my understanding is completely untrue.

"Let's look at Police for example, he was banned for injecting cheats, manipulating staff, also doxing from what I have been told, not only that but even after suspicion of him doing these things went around, he continued to try manipulate staff and not only that, but also cheat right in front of them." I don't care if police cheated??? that's a server issue, nobody's trust is being violated by doing that. What does "manipulate staff" mean? and finally, I am sure he didn't dox 8 people he was entrusted with the information of.

"Now, Dildo from my current knowledge has doxxed a previous staff member with images of them and then after he was banned he continued to be toxic to the community which led to his permanent ban." Dildo doxxed one person in coordination with two other degenerates. You doxxed 8 on your own (inb4 aplicix tricked me into it).

Even if you were to be somehow deluded into thinking that your offences were less heinous than those of Dildo or pOLICE, you would certainly fall within the provision of the "Major Offences" section of the Admin Ban guidelines (which you leaked, in violation of the Admin Agreement, which you ALSO leaked) which states that the offender should be subject to a "Permanent Community Ban" as Dildo and pOLICE are. Attempting to discredit my argument simply because I was not in the loop at the time doesn't disprove what I am saying. Regardless of remorse, regardless of semantics, you betrayed the trust of 8 people, as well as the higher ups to whom you so profusely professed your apologies, as well as to all the admins by violating the admin agreement and leaking, and indeed all DS players through your leaking of map secrets.

Unkind regards,
Dugglez

"Knowing ONIONZZZ, he probably thought he could get some sort of advantage by having you as a degenerate on his side. Also, though I forgive you for not knowing since you were permed and too busy roasting dash in the Instagram chat, onionz has recently had some incredibly negative PR which has allowed everyone besides the truly brainwashed to realize what a useless, arrogant and self-interested autocrat he was." Me and ONIONZZZ no longer spoke after the incident same with the other staff members, therefore we can discard what you have said about ONIONZZZ because he did not and has never "used" me for his own benefits in the server. Not to mention the fact that I have close to no idea why the older players resigned nor what is going on in jailbreak as I have been taking time away from jailbreak which is what higher-ups had asked of me. Besides the point, ONIONZZZ was not the final decider on whether I am getting banned or not.  

Also, your statement was almost COMPLETELY untrue, your reason as to why my ban was extended was COMPLETELY wrong, I have every right to say your understanding is incorrect, and the fact that you cant understand that is very confusing, what's even more confusing is that you said you forgive me yet you are here writing paragraphs on why I should be kept banned. You also have no idea what happened that evening in the chat and by the looks of things you don't know much about me or why I am still banned, I think you are a little more than "foggy" as to whats happened. 

Now regarding what you have said about Dildo and Police, you can't exactly decide whether or not what I did was worse than what they did. I can agree though what I did is on the severe side of things like I have said in EVERY unban request, you are repeating things that are quite clear and obvious, I know that I am lucky it has been said multiple times. I doubt you know Police's or Dildo's relationship with the staff members involved in banning them and you certainly do not know my relationship and what it was like with staff, hopefully you realize that this would play a great role in deciding whether or not someone will be unbanned or if they are going to be permanently banned. 

Your final paragraph just states why I should be banned permanently such as the other two but clearly, you don't understand other factors that also decide whether someone should be permanently removed from a community. Now since you stated that you have forgiven me please leave the decision making to the current staff members as I am sure they would be aware of what happened and that they do not need a previous staff member providing false claims about me. 

Thanks

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - chiswell - 02-01-2021

Not really your place to discuss his unban Dugglez - I understand your opinions on the matter and concerns, the staff team is discussing within itself about the unban request. Dont need you to input

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - Malala - 02-01-2021

Pretty irrelevant but I'm too lazy to make a post, but if your staff chat is in a public discord server, it is not private and the last 100 messages in the channel can be easily obtained at any time by anyone who is in the server, it's not secure nor private.

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - Badank Badang - 03-01-2021

Didn't ask stop shitposting

RE: Mitan4E (Mitan4E (mitten)#3470) | Unban Request - Jas8621 - 07-01-2021

Due to the sensitive nature of this appeal we have decided to DM our response directly to you Mitan.
any questions please DM me on discord.

Denied