Oceanic Servers
aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=3019)

aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request - aplicix (2) - 04-12-2020

Name: aplicix

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:553978820

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: exploiting and sharing ms/leak documents with friends

Why should you be unbanned?: Hey it's been 3 months since my last appeal and close to a year since I was originally banned. My actions were extremely immature and disrespectful to everyone involved. I decided it would be a great idea to exploit late at night when no one was on. When I was caught I tried to act innocent even though it was quite obvious that I was guilty. Foolishly, I went on to spread a large document containing lots of private information amongst friends. Instead of owning up to my mistakes and striving for reconciliation, I continued to lie to benefit myself and a friend.

I believe that over these past months I have changed enough to be given another chance to be allowed back into the community once again.

Kind Regards, aplicix

RE: aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request - gada - 04-12-2020

Honestly idc if I get forum banned again for this, I’m going to speak my mind.

You are an absolute degen who when I was staff, would specifically wait until every staff member was off s2 so you could break rules. you would be toxic and an asshole to every staff member for absolutely no reason other than them enforcing the rules, Just so you and a few of your ‘mates’ can have fun doing whatever at the expense of the s2 duds. Kill some cts at the elevator? Who cares it’s not me. Intentionally die in front of all the ts? Who cares I’m not warden of the round.

It only took me 15 minutes to find enough evidence that would get you perm ctbanned, you had been ctbanned so many times that I thought it was insane how Careless you were on the server. Every single round you would either gunplant, freewound, freekill, bait. Whatever, as long as you got to feed your ego. 15 minutes cunt. You would talk insane shit and behave like a dickface while following the rules when staff were watching, then as soon as you pressure them off the server you go back to fucking with random people by rule breaking.

And what do you do when you get very fairly banned after all this? Firstly you bitch at every single person physically possible. Me, jas, onion, turtle. Whoever you can merely contact would hear about how your ban is so unfair and you were targeted by me because I hate you. After that shit gets you nowhere, what’s the next best move? Start exploiting the server for ur own benefit, but it’s ok because there was nobody on.. right? And then to put a final nail in the coffin you couldn’t handle not doxxing and leaking map secrets, upset a few more people just because everything doesn’t revolve around you.

I think it’s absolutely insane that you really have the nerve to believe you should be allowed back into the community after being given so many chances with your past mistakes. The fact that dildo is being treated worse than you with a “never appeal again” and you aren’t is just fucking stupid and it’s a shame that nobody has the balls to put consistent fuckheads like you in their place.

Fuck you for even making me read this load of bootlicking-fart sniffing horseshit, from the guy who began your autistic rampage, -1

RE: aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request - dick smith - 05-12-2020

Thank you for this post,

gada will be rebanned.

Closed.

RE: aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request - Badank Badang - 05-12-2020

Stop posting in unban/ban requests that do not involve you.

RE: aplicix (STEAM_1:0:553978820) | Unban Request - BigDucky - 05-12-2020

Says here u were banned for doxxing aswell..
So doxxing, exploiting, sharing ms, freekilling, gunplanting.

All of these being intentional, it's like u tried to break every rule on the server.
With these offences being on purpose with malicious intent to ruin others experience, make more work for the staff invovled, and aiming to ruin the server.

Denied, u can reappeal on the 14th of Jan next year.