Oceanic Servers
Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2972)

Pages: 1 2

Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - twice divorced dog - 14-11-2020

Name: Immortal

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:511209218

Which Server?: Jailbreak #2

Time of incident: 12am aedt

Reason for the ban: as you can see, immortal killed the guy sitting on the edge without orders to not be there, with reasoning; "its an exploit / game breaking bug."
1. it isn't an exploit, its no different from sitting on the color game edges on seaside.
2. the other guy was sitting in the spot too, if he was killed for using a quote on quote 'exploit', the other guy should've been killed too.
3. there were no orders to not be in it, and immortal was aware orders needed to be given if he wanted to kill them for it. this can be seen when he tells the warden to order them not to be in the spot.

Evidence: [Redacted]

RE: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - Immortalツ - 14-11-2020

(14-11-2020, 05:27 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote: Name: Immortal

Reason for the ban: as you can see, immortal killed the guy sitting on the edge without orders to not be there, with reasoning; "its an exploit / game breaking bug."
1. it isn't an exploit, its no different from sitting on the color game edges on seaside.
2. the other guy was sitting in the spot too, if he was killed for using a quote on quote 'exploit', the other guy should've been killed too.
3. there were no orders to not be in it, and immortal was aware orders needed to be given if he wanted to kill them for it. this can be seen when he tells the warden to order them not to be in the spot.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5C9gBE_mY

I did slay and you know I did. I was asking people if it was an exploit but it is not the same as standing on the colours of colour game as the game was designed like that whereas standing on the edge of the 4 corner game wasn't made to be used or more rather wasn't supposed to be made at all. Still not sure if it is an exploit but it breaks the entire purpose of the game.

RE: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - twice divorced dog - 14-11-2020

(14-11-2020, 06:10 PM)Immortalツ Wrote:

I did slay and you know I did. I was asking people if it was an exploit but it is not the same as standing on the colours of colour game as the game was designed like that whereas standing on the edge of the 4 corner game wasn't made to be used. Still not sure if it is an exploit but it breaks the entire purpose of the game.

you didnt slay, if you need evidence i'll provide. you werent asking if it was an exploit. it is the same as colour game. colour game = if youre not on the right platform, you die. 4 corners = if youre not on the right platform, you die. doesnt matter if its intentional design or not, both are known spots that have been around for ages, and you should give orders for both. your last sentence could be said about so many things, eg. short cuts on obby, spots where dodgeballs cant get to you in dodgeball, surf skips on maximum, and as i mentioned before, colour game edges. it doesnt break the purpose, and is an advantage for t's which is an avoidable issue for ct's, if they give orders, which you did not.

(14-11-2020, 06:16 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote:

I did slay and you know I did. I was asking people if it was an exploit but it is not the same as standing on the colours of colour game as the game was designed like that whereas standing on the edge of the 4 corner game wasn't made to be used. Still not sure if it is an exploit but it breaks the entire purpose of the game.

you didnt slay, if you need evidence i'll provide. you werent asking if it was an exploit. it is the same as colour game. colour game = if youre not on the right platform, you die. 4 corners = if youre not on the right platform, you die. doesnt matter if its intentional design or not, both are known spots that have been around for ages, and you should give orders for both. your last sentence could be said about so many things, eg. short cuts on obby, spots where dodgeballs cant get to you in dodgeball, surf skips on maximum, and as i mentioned before, colour game edges. it doesnt break the purpose, and is an advantage for t's which is an avoidable issue for ct's, if they give orders, which you did not.

All of these places you put down were made for the game. 4 corners was designed so that you don't survive the fall if your platform is broken and most certainly not to be glitched in a way where you can't die in the map game. Colour game and 4 corner game may be similar but they were both designed in a specific way standing on multiple colours isn't a glitch like hugging the wall is, it was designed that way. You even left out the part where I slayed (the round after).

RE: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - ✪ Deaglegotu - 14-11-2020

I don't know if it counts as a slay but here's the full mishap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XbFVjS9Yfw

It was my fault for not giving clear orders to not be doing the exploit.

RE: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - twice divorced dog - 14-11-2020

(14-11-2020, 06:27 PM)Immortalツ Wrote:

All of these places you put down were made for the game. 4 corners was designed so that you don't survive the fall if your platform is broken and most certainly not to be glitched in a way where you can't die in the map game. Colour game and 4 corner game may be similar but they were both designed in a specific way standing on multiple colours isn't a glitch like hugging the wall is, it was designed that way. You even left out the part where I slayed (the round after).

none of them were intentional, why do you think a map would have a game with a 100% chance of survival? none of the things i listed were made for the game. and im not talking about standing on multiple colours at once, im talking about being on the / corners inside of colour game. yes, its an unfair advantage, but its not an exploit, and not an auto rebel, therefore you have to give orders to not be on it. and i didnt 'leave out' you slaying. it was a 9 second clip, why would i make the admins go through 10 mins of raw footage to see you slay? and there was no slay anyways lawl

(14-11-2020, 06:44 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote:

none of them were intentional, why do you think a map would have a game with a 100% chance of survival? none of the things i listed were made for the game. and im not talking about standing on multiple colours at once, im talking about being on the / corners inside of colour game. yes, its an unfair advantage, but its not an exploit, and not an auto rebel, therefore you have to give orders to not be on it. and i didnt 'leave out' you slaying. it was a 9 second clip, why would i make the admins go through 10 mins of raw footage to see you slay? and there was no slay anyways lawl

Colour game on seaside has those corners and were made to stand on them. There's a difference between an exploit and a part of the map that was put there. In 4 corners you don't see anything else to stand on other then the glass your on whereas in the colour game the sides and corners are clearly seen and clearly possible to stand on. The slay was the next round and was 1 minute apart if you fast forward to it as deaglegotu did in his video.

RE: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - Variks - 14-11-2020

Yea you guys should kiss it out

RE: Immortal (STEAM_1:0:511209218 ) | Ban Request - dick smith - 14-11-2020

(14-11-2020, 06:50 PM)Immortalツ Wrote:

Colour game on seaside has those corners and were made to stand on them. There's a difference between an exploit and a part of the map that was put there. In 4 corners you don't see anything else to stand on other then the glass your on whereas in the colour game the sides and corners are clearly seen and clearly possible to stand on. The slay was the next round and was 1 minute apart if you fast forward to it as deaglegotu did in his video.

+shards

(14-11-2020, 06:50 PM)Immortalツ Wrote:

its not an exploit, its an edge you can walk into and stand on. even so, if he was using an exploit to his advantage, then dont kill him, thats not your job. you should report it, or inform him not to use it, or again, give orders so they cant use it, and play the game again.

this still doesn't change anything as; 
-you still should have given orders and you didnt, you knew about this as you asked the warden too and gave the order when it was too late
-should have reported him, or the map if its such a game breaking exploit, and not just a known spot 
-killed the other person using the spot if you were going to kill one, as this is pure favouritism

and if you can slay to non player inflicted damage instead of typing kill in console, i could argue my ban should be removed as i died to a door the next round.