Oceanic Servers
Would this work? - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Plugins and Coding (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Would this work? (/showthread.php?tid=2955)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Would this work? - FilthyFubzy - 08-11-2020

I am not saying warden mic CUTS off T mics
I made RUSHemBOIz in CSS years ago and again on DOM servers now Im all for the chaos and calamity.
But when you have 5 Ts spamming over CTs it becomes almost impossible ahahahha like Im only asking for like a 20% cut on T mics WHILE warden is talking so it gives people a chance to hear the correct thing hahaha

(08-11-2020, 03:47 PM)gada Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 03:45 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote: Well can admins start muting Ts for spamming their stupid soundboards for more than 2 minutes aka giving them no reason to not do it again. Most maps you cant even get in a good round because there are 5 Ts talking over the warden which results in poor game rotations etc

Stfu, u minimod harder than deagle in game. nobody cares, we get it ur used to having ur hand held with 2 hour mutes on fagGamers, the times are-a changing.

Gada you're a pathetic troll no one gives a fuck about you displaying your autism go get medicated kid.
I used FG as an example as that was the first JB I played on CSS.. Go cry somewhere else lol your opinion isnt needed nor wanted if all you have to contribute is "FUCK YOU SHUTUP" go play Roblox or something bruh

RE: Would this work? - gada - 08-11-2020

(08-11-2020, 03:48 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote: I am not saying warden mic CUTS off T mics
I made RUSHemBOIz in CSS years ago and again on DOM servers now Im all for the chaos and calamity.
But when you have 5 Ts spamming over CTs it becomes almost impossible ahahahha like Im only asking for like a 20% cut on T mics WHILE warden is talking so it gives people a chance to hear the correct thing hahaha

(08-11-2020, 03:45 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote: Well can admins start muting Ts for spamming their stupid soundboards for more than 2 minutes aka giving them no reason to not do it again. Most maps you cant even get in a good round because there are 5 Ts talking over the warden which results in poor game rotations etc

Stfu, u minimod harder than deagle in game. nobody cares, we get it ur used to having ur hand held with 2 hour mutes on fagGamers, the times are-a changing.

Gada you're a pathetic troll no one gives a fuck about you displaying your autism go get medicated kid.
I used FG as an example as that was the first JB I played on CSS.. Go cry somewhere else lol your opinion isnt needed nor wanted if all you have to contribute is "FUCK YOU SHUTUP" go play Roblox or something bruh

The funny thing that you seem to believe is that since you say something, everyone must listen and submit to you. You do it in the game, read ur shitty chat logs... "ADMINS MUTE THAT GUY1!!1!!" "OMG THESE ADMINS ARE SO BAD OMG !!11!!1!!" "OMG ADMINS IF YOU MUTED THEM THEY WOULD STOP SPAMMING!!!!!"
If you claim to be "all for chaos and calamity" I really cannot see how you can be so insanely phased and distraught by some dumb niggas using a soundboard and getting muted for 2 minutes. 
CSS FG was a long time ago, you are more out of touch with current jailbreak and the state of Domination Servers as a community than onionz, get more than 75 hours before you start trying to lecture the entire admin team on how they should be managing the server. Domination Servers isnt freedom gamers, domination servers isnt even that much of a thriving community anymore. Much isn't really gonna change until it ends, so either get used to the difference between the games and communities, or get fucked, cause i dont think anyone really is begging you to stay.

RE: Would this work? - ✪ Deaglegotu - 08-11-2020

(08-11-2020, 03:23 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 10:58 PM)C3pec Wrote: no gross idea

Mate I love the freedom of DOM JB thats why we play JB ofc, but there seriously has to be something done with T mic spammers over wardens. It ruins almost every round half the team dies to T orders because there is 5 Ts talking over 1CT and its almost impossible to hear which order is real or fake..
Agree 100%

(08-11-2020, 03:27 PM)chiswell Wrote: Thats some of the essence of Jailbreak. If mods are on and find it to be an issue we mute and moderate the server accordingly. But having a CT have mic priority is just such a bad idea and will cancel out so much fun from the T side such as screaming RUSH EM BOIS and shit like that.
Have to agree but on instances like 9k its annoying hearing half the server yelling in a monotone voice "9kkkkk 9kkkk" for 30 seconds straight.
But yeah the rush em bois always makes me laugh

Also "u minimod harder than deagle in game" lmao

(08-11-2020, 05:12 PM)gada Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 03:48 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote: I am not saying warden mic CUTS off T mics

The funny thing that you seem to believe is that since you say something, everyone must listen and submit to you. You do it in the game, read ur shitty chat logs... "ADMINS MUTE THAT GUY1!!1!!" "OMG THESE ADMINS ARE SO BAD OMG !!11!!1!!" "OMG ADMINS IF YOU MUTED THEM THEY WOULD STOP SPAMMING!!!!!"
If you claim to be "all for chaos and calamity" I really cannot see how you can be so insanely phased and distraught by some dumb niggas using a soundboard and getting muted for 2 minutes. 
CSS FG was a long time ago, you are more out of touch with current jailbreak and the state of Domination Servers as a community than onionz, get more than 75 hours before you start trying to lecture the entire admin team on how they should be managing the server. Domination Servers isnt freedom gamers, domination servers isnt even that much of a thriving community anymore. Much isn't really gonna change until it ends, so either get used to the difference between the games and communities, or get fucked, cause i dont think anyone really is begging you to stay.

Ok Gada you're a very very angry man arent you? I didnt tell anyone they have to listen to me or do shit I simply am sharing an idea or opinion. You really are taking this personally arent you?

Never once was I spamming the shit you're claiming you're literally making shit up and talking out your ass bro.

IDGAF if half the specials like me or they dont? Its not my issue to be liked or disliked lol. Its the internet bro no one cares for your opinion either.

Until you remove me from the community I aint leaving bitch Smile

I never said MODS MUST DO THIS BLAH BLAH you sound a little unhinged bro, might need to have a nap or something lil fellah you seem tuckered out Smile

I literally said ONCE in game FG and Gada going on here like Im trying to tell DOM servers to inhereit their rules? Bro calm down take ur Vallium or whatever the fuck is you missed this morning you're coming across like you just entered menopause dude

Sorry this post hurt your feelings so much you should do some emotion management councelling or something to help you deal with your butthurt in more acceptable ways in the future. I hope you get better soon <3

RE: Would this work? - gada - 08-11-2020

(08-11-2020, 08:01 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote:

Ok Gada you're a very very angry man arent you? I didnt tell anyone they have to listen to me or do shit I simply am sharing an idea or opinion. You really are taking this personally arent you?

Never once was I spamming the shit you're claiming you're literally making shit up and talking out your ass bro.

IDGAF if half the specials like me or they dont? Its not my issue to be liked or disliked lol. Its the internet bro no one cares for your opinion either.

Until you remove me from the community I aint leaving bitch Smile

I never said MODS MUST DO THIS BLAH BLAH you sound a little unhinged bro, might need to have a nap or something lil fellah you seem tuckered out Smile

I literally said ONCE in game FG and Gada going on here like Im trying to tell DOM servers to inhereit their rules? Bro calm down take ur Vallium or whatever the fuck is you missed this morning you're coming across like you just entered menopause dude

Sorry this post hurt your feelings so much you should do some emotion management councelling or something to help you deal with your butthurt in more acceptable ways in the future. I hope you get better soon <3

That a bitch nigga mindset cause you know you are wrong. Get a senior admin to check your chat logs, I was there when you said it retard. 
It's not about taking it personally, its that you seem to feel the urge to tell everyone how freedom had such great plugins and rules and ohhh my goddd cum in my ass Thingv2 ass in my tight little ass cummmm

nobody cares. stfu. You bitch at people giving T orders like its a serious issue in the community rn, you are so out of touch trying to pretend you actually have a fucking clue about anything. 
U dont have enough hours on Domination Servers to know what the community has turned into. we legit chilling on our mf death bed rn, and dumb niggas like you are brigading on the forums like "FAGDOM GAMERS IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!! GET THE WARDEN TOOLS!!!" that shit hasnt been added in 2 years for a reason. 

know ur place, stop trying to mini-mod like a fag. if ur gonna minimod do it properly.

(08-11-2020, 08:46 PM)gada Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 08:01 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 03:48 PM)FilthyFubzy Wrote: That a bitch nigga mindset cause you know you are wrong. Get a senior admin to check your chat logs, I was there when you said it retard. 
It's not about taking it personally, its that you seem to feel the urge to tell everyone how freedom had such great plugins and rules and ohhh my goddd cum in my ass Thingv2 ass in my tight little ass cummmm

^^I literally never said this are you delusional or just lieing? You're off your head dude the ONLY thing IVE EVER SAID about FG is I use to play it? Never said they were so great and such great plugins? Where did you read this lololol

nobody cares. stfu. You bitch at people giving T orders like its a serious issue in the community rn, you are so out of touch trying to pretend you actually have a fucking clue about anything. 
U dont have enough hours on Domination Servers to know what the community has turned into. we legit chilling on our mf death bed rn, and dumb niggas like you are brigading on the forums like "FAGDOM GAMERS IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!! GET THE WARDEN TOOLS!!!" that shit hasnt been added in 2 years for a reason. 

I never asked for warden tools, never said FG was better, never said NONE of this you're literally insane

know ur place, stop trying to mini-mod like a fag. if ur gonna minimod do it properly.
^Imagine attacking people so hard for trying to come up with ideas for a smoother gameplay ok angry man

" we legit chilling on our mf death bed rn, and dumb niggas like you are brigading on the forums like" maybe cause ex staff like yourself come across like a dogshit right cunt to new members of your community and your attitude killing it? Just a thought, cheers for your extreme replies and pathetic fucking attitude. Dont worry won't happen again.. 

Literally asked a simple question like "Would this work? Would this help?" and Gada downright attacking me like a dog bahahaha grow up you fucking grub. You're a pathetic representation for anyone.

"I dont know enough about coding but whats the chance of finding/ creating a plugin that at start of each round CTs type !warden and first user is warden and also their mic gains priority over all other mics in game? Just an idea Big Grin"

^^Man that really sounds like me telling people how to do their job// This is what it takes for Gada to abuse new members of the community, nice work Gada, top dude, great bloke, really inviting -.-

RE: Would this work? - Jas8621 - 08-11-2020

This Discussion has gone derailed too long.
How abouts instead of attacking the player have a constructive discussion as to why you do/do not want this implemented.
Closed