Oceanic Servers
gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2938)

gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - Kiwi Is Special - 31-10-2020

Name: gwuk

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:133820290

Which Server?: Jailbreak #2

Time of incident: 6:45 (NZDT)

Reason for the ban: trying to lag out the server map wazza_v4

Evidence: https://youtu.be/4aR6eZOTUEg

https://youtu.be/JSu7CseFnr8 (I thought if I killed the ct he would continue)

RE: gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - twice divorced dog - 31-10-2020

what did i do wrong in this clip? i genuinely dont understand, can you please elaborate and explain so i can correct what you believe are my errors. much appreciated.

RE: gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - ✪ Deaglegotu - 31-10-2020

(31-10-2020, 04:41 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote: what did i do wrong in this clip? i genuinely dont understand, can you please elaborate and explain so i can correct what you believe are my errors. much appreciated.

You keep spawning water bottles, which if enough spawned, would eventually lag out the server.
It shows you continually spawning water bottles after being instructed not to.

RE: gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - twice divorced dog - 31-10-2020

(31-10-2020, 06:16 PM)✪ Deaglegotu Wrote:
(31-10-2020, 04:41 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote: what did i do wrong in this clip? i genuinely dont understand, can you please elaborate and explain so i can correct what you believe are my errors. much appreciated.

You keep spawning water bottles, which if enough spawned, would eventually lag out the server.
oh? i had no idea it lagged the server. i was just trying to make a big pile and test how many could be spawned, and whether they would spawn infinitely or if it had a limit. also, considering the max entity limit on CS:GO is 16384 entities, and i spawned in around 28 entities using the machine, it doesnt sound like i was anywhere even close to generating server lag. in addition to this, me being "instructed" not to spawn bottles as you stated was me being told "one per person," by a player who wasnt part of the staff team. if it was given as a warden order, he should've shot and killed me. this whole thread is a joke and a waste of the poor staff members time who have to watch your clips and read your laughable persuasion for the banning of me.

RE: gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - Kiwi Is Special - 01-11-2020

(31-10-2020, 09:57 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote:
(31-10-2020, 06:16 PM)✪ Deaglegotu Wrote:

oh? i had no idea it lagged the server. i was just trying to make a big pile and test how many could be spawned, and whether they would spawn infinitely or if it had a limit. also, considering the max entity limit on CS:GO is 16384 entities, and i spawned in around 28 entities using the machine, it doesnt sound like i was anywhere even close to generating server lag. in addition to this, me being "instructed" not to spawn bottles as you stated was me being told "one per person," by a player who wasnt part of the staff team. if it was given as a warden order, he should've shot and killed me. this whole thread is a joke and a waste of the poor staff members time who have to watch your clips and read your laughable persuasion for the banning of me.

If it was your true intention to make a “big pile” and “test how many could spawn” why in the second clip did you say that you wanted 180 It just so happens that after you spawn in around 100+ I believe is when everyone starts lagging everyones ping skyrockets and everyone starts teleporting around and I believe 180 Is when the server crashes you knew full well what you were trying to do. The warden aka polowis only told you to stop after i told him you were trying to lag out the server we both knew what you were doing as we have seen people do it before and successfully lag out the server

RE: gwuk (STEAM_1:0:133820290) | Ban Request - BigDucky - 01-11-2020

Yea look I'm not going to ban anyone here soley off the clips, if admins we're on they might have told u to stop, and there would be more punishments before jumping to a server ban.

@twice divorced dog I want to give u a fair warning though, don't do stuff like this. If I see you spawning in any entities like this with the same intention, there will be further punishments.

No ban for now, closed.