Oceanic Servers
chell (STEAM_1:0:133820290 ) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: chell (STEAM_1:0:133820290 ) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2890)

chell (STEAM_1:0:133820290 ) | Unban Request - twice divorced dog - 16-10-2020

Name: chell

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:133820290

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: No reason. Staff members will say I "massied". Break down is as follows; I gave first orders over mic, and continued to open the cells. The orders were, "when cell doors open, all T's go straight to bubbler." Shortly after the order was given, a fellow CT gave the order, "all T's to T-room." The terrorists then followed his order instead of the wardens, warden being me, as I gave the first orders. As I watched them all topple into T-room, I reminded them that the T-room order given wasn't a warden order, and that I was the warden, and they had to head to bubbler. No one budged. After the non-warden CT continued talking and started explaining how he planned to play the round, I once again reminded the T's, he was not the warden, and therefore they were rebelling, and not following warden orders. After this happened again, and no one moved, I was forced to turn to the staff for help. I asked, "admins, he's not the warden, I am, and therefore these are rebelling T's, right?" I was met with no answer. I asked this again, at least twice, and on top of this, reminded the T's that they weren't following warden orders another 3-4 times. They were given handfuls of warnings regarding the orders, and only few had listened, and started to head out. I had consulted the admins regarding the situation multiple times, and received no help and / or response. With this, I felt there was no other option but to open fire. I took out my AK-47, grabbed my mouse, and prepared for the T's executions. I took aim, and pulled the trigger. The T's who had not started moving outwards to go to bubbler had countless bullets plunging into their bodies. They were dropping like flies. It was a horrible, traumatizing sight to see, but a much deserved one. I felt enough damage had been done as I looked over the lifeless bodies lying on the floor, and put my rifle away. This was where the, much unlike what I had done, undeserved punishment came in. I was greeted by three slays, and a two week, or fourteen day CT-ban. I was in utter shock when I saw this.

Why should you be unbanned?: The reason I should be unbanned has been made pretty clear above, but I'll summarise it here. I gave first orders, making me the warden. Another CT gave different orders, unrelated to mine, therefore not meant to be followed. The T's followed them regardless. I reminded them that I was warden, and the orders being followed weren't proper orders. I consulted admins. Reminded the T's again and again that they were disobeying the warden. Then, and only then, did I proceed to commit genocide. These were REBELLING T'S. I was authorized to shoot and kill them. In addition to this, a mod, (krispy), told me that I was directed and ordered to message the admins about having my role as warden taken over before-hand. This was NOT the case at all, and nothing like this was said, or made clear. In addition to this, there is nothing about this type of situation stated on the Domination Servers rules page, or how to handle it. There was no way for me to instantly think, hey, lets ask the admins, as even if I did, the round would've progressed too far, and there would be minimal reason to. The only thing made clear was that the T's were rebelling, and they had to be taken out. They were given multiple warnings, and I received no help from admins. This was the period of time in which I took action. This pretty much sums up the entire situation, and why I deserve to be unbanned. If you genuinely took your time to thoroughly read through this, and understand my situation, then I say thank you. If you skimmed over this, and decided to take little notice of the key arguments, examples, and points, then I advise you to read it again, and serve the much deserved justice.

Very, very, kind regards, chell, or guac.

RE: chell (STEAM_1:0:133820290 ) | Unban Request - Issuma - 16-10-2020

(16-10-2020, 04:08 PM)twice divorced dog Wrote: Name: chell

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:133820290

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Very, very, kind regards, chell, or guac.

I'm ngl, thats kinda fucked, I wish the admins spent more time tryna talk about shit without making it seem like an argument, it's not talking back to admins, it's defending urself. introduce a tutorial or sit area for admins to talk privately with people before issueing a ban/kick, it works well, I was an admin for like 3 years retards

RE: chell (STEAM_1:0:133820290 ) | Unban Request - chiswell - 16-10-2020

Hi Chell/Guac,

Having looked through the Demo we have decided then ban you received was definitely unfair as you were banned for a mass freekill but you did give orders first. 

Will make sure to talk to the staff that were on when you received the ban. However i'd like to give you some tips to not have this misunderstanding occur in the future.

1. Make sure you give clearer orders and potentially repeat them before you open cells because there was a CT that was talking over you that made your orders unclear.

2. Also i did hear you repeat yourself as the Ts went into T room and then you did ask over mic for admin confirmation, what would of been better would to use admin chat to tell them you gave orders first so they could be made aware of the situation and potentially fix it for you, instead of you taking matters into your own hands and gunning down the Ts as the staff team didnt hear you, it did make it look like a massy on their behalf.

Accepted.

Ban has been removed and deleted.