Oceanic Servers
The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch (/showthread.php?tid=2882)

The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch - gada - 12-10-2020

staff member: slicer
time happened : irrelevant
where : subis clubhouse on the ice skating

I got free killed on ice skating and slicer didn't res me, then he called me a liar in general. 

this prompted me to collect my evidence and form a case.

I seek reimbursed VIP for damages to the Gada name due to this slander from DS Admin slicer. 

ONLY ORDER EVER GIVEN IS TO "START THAT SHIT" WHICH I DID. I NEVER BROKE ANY WARDENS ORDERS. 

This video is 100% serious. do not make a joke out of it. 

ALSO actively attempt isnt implied. onion and hyphen said it. i heard it with my own two ear

RE: The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch - DrKittens - 12-10-2020

+1 for the title holy god that's good!

RE: The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch - Anubis - 12-10-2020

You literally said in the video "No actively attempt order". You then fast forward the video basically voiding what you wrote as you can't hear anyone talk. Your a troll get a life dumb cunt. Staff complaint for not getting a res zzzzzzzzzzzz get banned again.

RE: The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch - gada - 12-10-2020

(12-10-2020, 09:10 PM)Anubis Wrote: You literally said in the video "No actively attempt order". You then fast forward the video basically voiding what you wrote as you can't hear anyone talk. Your a troll get a life dumb cunt. Staff complaint for not getting a res zzzzzzzzzzzz get banned again.

you're a fucking retard, it was a whole minute of me ranting about dumbshit. suck a dick. if you really want to listen to what i said than view the demo urself. and jesus christ imagine getting mad at a forum post

RE: The lion, the witch and the audacity of this bitch - chiswell - 12-10-2020

Hi Gada,

Thankyou for the feedback on one of our fellow staff members.

Upon reviewing the evidence you have provided, we have determined that the kill was indeed not a freekill, and ill happily explain why.

1. You are told to start the ice skating in which means you should be attempting to finish it, If you aren't doing the ice skating as instructed by the warden then when you run to knife a CT you aren't following orders.

2. While granted the CT was definitely too close and shouldn't have been there, however despite the CT being close to the start of the game you still turned away from the game and rushed a CT which is KOS, upon killing the CT you were shot, you rebelled.

3. Because you Rebelled you were not free killed therefore you aren't entitled for a res even if the CT was some what baiting.

4. Yes no order was given to actively attempt, but that doesn't mean you can leave the area of the ice skating. The CTs couldn't kill you because you weren't attempting but that was null and void when you rushed the CT.

As of these reasons i see no issue with how Slicer conducted this interaction with you as you do not deserve the Res as you rebelled.

Closed.