Oceanic Servers
Classic Members - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Classic Members (/showthread.php?tid=2800)

Pages: 1 2

Classic Members - Raymond - 31-08-2020

Hi general player base,

The classic member status was designed to for 'classic members' which is defined as - "judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind. "
However this group has been merged with the former admin group therefore making it meaningless and bringing down the quality of vetern members.
The group should return its former glory and have a minimum of 5 years service, excempt from current serving admins and be truely for classic members like 'enter name here' and 'enter name here' to list some examples

RE: Classic Members - dugglez - 31-08-2020

We could make this much more efficient you know. Just put your list of people you want classic taken from, it'll be ignored and we can move on.

RE: Classic Members - Turtle - 31-08-2020

Raymond if I understand this correctly, under your new set of rules, the only active classic member would be you

RE: Classic Members - Raymond - 31-08-2020

Eshay c3 retro ivork, maybe even let shane in. Got to keep is to some level of morals. Cant just flood 'classic' with 3 months x-admins because the admin leadership team doesn't want to offend there fallen suckholes and doesn't have any other pigeon holes for them. Don't burden there low tier with the high tier classic group.

RE: Classic Members - Winnie Blues - 31-08-2020

PU leader doing gods work 
Trying to improve players rights and their enjoyment of the game mode? Nah 
Trying to change the requirements of an ornamental title to suit a tiny minority of active players? Fuck yeah

RE: Classic Members - ONIONZZZ - 31-08-2020

I will agree that Classic Member is not an accurate name, it should be "Retired Staff". There will never be a rank for self proclaimed "OG's" to wank each other off over

RE: Classic Members - Raymond - 31-08-2020

The PU aint the one with the rank problems, the PU only has two ranks (members and officers), its the dudmin team who creates over 10 ranks, there the devisive ones. Just there issues with the ranks creation, its confusing and badly mananged, you can attack a unrelated organisation, but it is what it is no matter how much you try to distract things which is disorganised and badly mananged. Also control your rent boys with there blind opinions and negative post in here.

RE: Classic Members - Uncle Rifle - 01-09-2020

I have a great suggestion.

Dugglez For PU leader

Dugglez put up a vote of no confidence.

RE: Classic Members - dugglez - 01-09-2020

(01-09-2020, 06:35 AM)Uncle Rifle Wrote: I have a great suggestion.

Dugglez For PU leader

Dugglez put up a vote of no confidence.

I am unfit to LARP in that man's shoes.

RE: Classic Members - Raymond - 01-09-2020

If you two specials could please stay on topic.