Oceanic Servers
moe (dat #0724) | Ban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: moe (dat #0724) | Ban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2621)

moe (dat #0724) | Ban Request - gAy BoY fAgPaNts - 07-07-2020

Name: moe

SteamID or Discord ID: dat #0724

Which Server?: Discord

Time of incident: he is constantly telling me to kill myself for my voice and other rude insults

Reason for the ban: he needs to be banned because every time i join a vc in the discord hes usually there and when ever i speak he tells me to go jump off a cliff and go kys and i kissed your mother that type of shit now when i join i instantly mute and dont even try to speak because i dont want to take the verbal abuse anymore im sick of it

Evidence: i have witnesses at around 10:45 this happened today (only 1 of the incidents) but the witnesses are
T-rex
Badank Badang
happy
phanta

please do something about it -

steezy

(07-07-2020, 10:58 AM)gAy BoY fAgPaNts Wrote: Name: moe

SteamID or Discord ID: dat #0724

Which Server?: Discord

Time of incident: he is constantly telling me to kill myself for my voice and other rude insults

Reason for the ban: he needs to be banned because every time i join a vc in the discord hes usually there and when ever i speak he tells me to go jump off a cliff and go kys and i kissed your mother that type of shit now when i join i instantly mute and dont even try to speak because i dont want to take the verbal abuse anymore im sick of it

Evidence: i have witnesses at around 10:45 this happened today (only 1 of the incidents) but the witnesses are
T-rex
Badank Badang
happy
phanta

please do something about it -

steezy

Heres some other things he said to me in general chat [10:54 AM] moe: @S T E E Z Y get banned faggot fuck u[10:54 AM] moe: neck

RE: moe (dat #0724) | Ban Request - DrKittens - 07-07-2020

Hey brother, 

I've had a discussion in private with the person in context about the incident and determined that there was no form of direct personal attacks and/or threatening behaviour. No punishment will directly be given out for their actions outside of a stern talking to, although the player has been directly told to not encourage the targetting of players. Under our rule-set, we don’t tolerate the doxing or harassment of players based on ethnicity or race, something that potentially may be harder to hide. Players are usually not banned for actions such as these, as playing on the internet in general requires you to understand that you should have thick skin

Feel free to make another ban request in the future if you believe the player is directly targetting you, although many players on both the server and discord shroud themselves in the anonymity of being on the internet. Just keep in mind discord does include features such as muting individual players of blocking contact of others, which may be necessary for yourself if you not done so already. I have also been informed that you were making loud noises onto the microphone by the so called 'witnesses' of the incident, causing a lot of the insults to be thrown. 

Please keep in mind this is the internet and people are naturally hurtful, as such the player will not be banned from the discord.