Oceanic Servers
The future of Domination Servers - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The future of Domination Servers (/showthread.php?tid=2590)

The future of Domination Servers - MIKE WOMBAT - 27-06-2020

Hello DS community, as the time comes closer to where our age of existence becomes older, do you ever think about the future of Jailbreak? 
With technology coming on the rise, especially virtual reality (VR) platforms, are we set to see the time we can move around the prison block with our own movement through bones and muscle?
I cannot wait for the day when we have an option to join DS servers through the steam community server list and we see another option (VR version). 
How dope would it be to see ct's pointing guns at other t's during gun check? personally I would have my deagle pointing side ways with my arm like Liam Neeson does when he kills those dirty dogs in the movie taken.
The community would definitely grow and I believe the staff would make a great contribution to gather new gamers, typically casual gamers. Whether it be sponsored advertisement through social media or just inviting a friend who is a casual gamer to experience something new and modern. I believe there would be new maps and new mini games to match the movement ability's and settings of the VR platform.

What do you think about the future of jailbreak, do you think it will be popular on keyboard and mouse forever? I am curious to hear your opinions in the comments below.

Cheers, 

Wombat.

RE: The future of Domination Servers - Casper - 27-06-2020

Yes I’m going to backstab a ct with VR! this is epic!

RE: The future of Domination Servers - DrKittens - 27-06-2020

I'll be honest with ya Mike, I've think you've struck gold with this idea. 

I've already been hard at work drafting up some concepts using my VR headset, I have designed both a look for the new DS logo as well as the vent as per the revolutionary idea of this post. I do hope you can help build this new platform to be the greatest thing in our history.
 [Image: VWVhX5c.png]

[Image: 3oe3hbl.png]

Regards,

Kittens.

RE: The future of Domination Servers - ONIONZZZ - 27-06-2020

Have you played HL2 in VR? Vents are useless. 

Jailbreak would be incredibly stripped back, it would suck

RE: The future of Domination Servers - MIKE WOMBAT - 27-06-2020

(27-06-2020, 06:37 PM)ONIONZZZ Wrote: Have you played HL2 in VR? Vents are useless. 

Jailbreak would be incredibly stripped back, it would suck

Just had a google of HL2 VR looks like dogshit. For the vents maybe there won't be a vent cell? maybe something else like a key lock you have to unlock like in skyrim with your hands. I would imagine the mechanics of jailbreak would have to change dramatically for it to work, I believe there is hope, Don't make me cry ONIONZZZ

pun intended

RE: The future of Domination Servers - Jas8621 - 27-06-2020

imagine JB without Bunny hopping...

RE: The future of Domination Servers - MIKE WOMBAT - 27-06-2020

(27-06-2020, 06:49 PM)Jas8621 Wrote: imagine JB without Bunny hopping...

I'm sure there would be a button on the vr remote to jump, or maybe you can hit the gym jaz and be able to do it physically.

RE: The future of Domination Servers - ONIONZZZ - 28-06-2020

What do you mean hl2 vr looks like dogshit... It's hl2... Just in VR.

Your posts make me lose IQ

RE: The future of Domination Servers - yert - 28-06-2020

You have brilliant ideas, what about JB on the upcoming generation of consoles?

RE: The future of Domination Servers - MIKE WOMBAT - 28-06-2020

(28-06-2020, 02:35 AM)yert Wrote: You have brilliant ideas, what about JB on the upcoming generation of consoles?

Thanks yert you are a good bloke yea nah would be good I guess time will tell Smile