Oceanic Servers
IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED (76561198050540555) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED (76561198050540555) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2579)

IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED (76561198050540555) | Unban Request - Socio - 21-06-2020

Name: IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED

SteamID or Discord ID: 76561198050540555

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #2

Why were you banned?: I was banned for mass freekill YOU AVE TO UBN ME

Why should you be unbanned?: I was warden and being trolled by someone claiming warden over me giving orders some listened to his orders and some did int i killed everyone disobeying n got automatically detected as ma freekiLL

RE: IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED (76561198050540555) | Unban Request - BigDucky - 22-06-2020

Despite your history with mass freekills, it's a sunny day today and I'm feeling generous so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.

Could you reply to this thread with a clip of when you were banned? or provide a round and map for someone to look into?

RE: IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED (76561198050540555) | Unban Request - Sevendays - 22-06-2020

(22-06-2020, 07:51 AM)BigDucky Wrote: Despite your history with mass freekills, it's a sunny day today and I'm feeling generous so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt.

Could you reply to this thread with a clip of when you were banned? or provide a round and map for someone to look into?

I believe this was on Canyondam, where he referred to all Ts as faggots, and when he said All T's to go to the basketball court, he killed them all because "he never said all faggots go to basketball courts", This incident was caught by Uncle Rifle, so if this is the CT ban he is referring to, that's why he was banned. (Also freekilling and freewounding, talking over warden a lot)

RE: IIIIDIDSMOKEWEED (76561198050540555) | Unban Request - BigDucky - 22-06-2020

Hi, I've just been sent some evidence in the post and seems like you were fighting over warden with another CT.
Looking at the previous rounds you were doing the same thing and talking over warden giving conflicting orders while not the warden yourself, in the round you were banned you we're vote muted by a trusted member for talking over warden and trying to steal it.
You then proceeded to kill all the Ts that weren't following your orders even though you weren't the warden, therefore this is considered a massy or baiting Ts into a massy.

Looking at your history, you have been banned for this exact same thing. "Baiting Ts into A massy. Mass Freekill" & " Stealing warden baiting and leading Ts to getting killed". If you want to warden, you can't just steal it off another CT by trying talk louder than them. It doesn't authorize you just because you want to, looks like you can't learn that.
Don't waste our time, pull something like this again and I know a man who will eat all your raw mince and give you a much longer CT ban.

DENIED
Please wait out the rest of your ban.
Closed.