Oceanic Servers
Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment (/showthread.php?tid=2458)

Pages: 1 2

Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - gada - 11-05-2020

I propose we change the rule of the italia labyrinth,
Ts constantly camp at the end of the bhop obby and I think it should be a set rule with the "Close labyrinth" button.
rule 48.382 ("As soon as the 2 minute cutoff for labyrinth passes, all ts in the bhop of labyrinth can get slayed as soon as possible.")
Referring to this button
[Image: RQtxRLa.png]

Waiting 2-3 minutes even sometimes longer for a KOS T to die or finish laby just to die in the finish cage is rather annoying and unnecessary, considering there is pretty much no chance if the T finishes for them to successfully rebel. 
Just something that could speed the rounds up more, considering italia is a pretty commonly played map.
thanks

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - molesto - 11-05-2020

What if a rebelling t presses the button?

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - Uncle Rifle - 11-05-2020

I would have to agree all though I'm only a EH mod i still believe that the button was intended for the whole labyrinth game.

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - ZoNiCaL - 11-05-2020

Do remember that we have this rule in place to stop people from delaying the round if they're just going to remain in Labyrinth and not do anything but camp for the rest of the round:
Quote:62. Anyone delaying the round may be slayed up to discretion of admins.

However, I would personally be up for adding this feature: A trigger_hurt is placed in every part of the T Side Labyrinth. At the end of the two minutes, the T's slowly start taking damage (maybe 10hp/s?), and then they'll eventually die.

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - DrKittens - 11-05-2020

62. Anyone delaying the round may be slayed up to discretion of admins. - The whole point of having rules are to be general, otherwise we would have hundreds of contradictions for each map. Either way, this is something I have been told to do many times and still do when people are delayed. Just tell the CTs to press the buttons more....

I honestly don't know what else to say. If you don't like how the map game works either make an adjustment to the button or change the game itself. Whilst you are at it can you fix spleef for the map, it's right next to this area. Thanks!

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - molesto - 11-05-2020

nvrmind

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - Counter - 11-05-2020

Easiest thing would be to update the map to extend the death area in the obby as well or have a seperate button. However what Kittens said is what I’ll repeat as well. When the buttons pressed and Ts haven’t finished when the warden has said so, the Ts will be slapped/slayed for delaying. If no admins are on, obviously it’s harder but I think informing an admin whose online that someone is delaying the Italia obby part they will happily assist

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - chiswell - 11-05-2020

The rules are fine as how it is now? Either tell them to attempt to finish, slay them if they refuse to or TP them out right into CTs. Ontop that its really only an admin issue that needs to sort out

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - gada - 11-05-2020

(11-05-2020, 07:34 PM)chiswell Wrote: The rules are fine as how it is now? Either tell them to attempt to finish, slay them if they refuse to or TP them out right into CTs. Ontop that its really only an admin issue that needs to sort out

Yeah the point is that them taking a few minutes because they are “attempting” after the 2 minute cutoff has passed is unnecessary when the T, who is KOS is just gonna end up in a cage and killed when he finishes. Just a waste of time.

RE: Labyrinth Rule Adjustment - ONIONZZZ - 11-05-2020

Rules tier list when?