Oceanic Servers
Reforming for now - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Reforming for now (/showthread.php?tid=2361)

Pages: 1 2

Reforming for now - Meeko - 17-04-2020

If you play on JB you might know me. My name is Meeko, and I started playing on DS mid to late last year. Since then, I have had many fun times, but most moments I have had have been negative towards me. I have never had a time on the server where I haven't been yelled at by older players. Most players don’t like me due to the fact that I am a bit of a squeaker.

Before my ban, I was a retard that mic-spammed constantly, and received countless mutes and gages due to this. Eventually, it got to the point where I was so dumb, I used cheats and was perm banned. After my unban, I am less of a mic-spammer, but I continued to do dumb shit, and got angry over every little thing, constantly reporting people for one freekill. Again, I acted like a retard and copped a month CT ban.

After some decision making and reading Gada’s reform guide, I have decided to take a bit of a break from DS. During my break, I will try to reform myself, for the better of the players, and for the better of my own well-being. I believe that at this time, playing on DS is not healthy for me, as it just worsens my anger management issues. I will try to come back less toxic, and less annoying so that people will start to enjoy being around me, rather than telling me to “shut the fuck up” or “come back when your balls drop.”

For most people reading this post, they will just laugh at me, and think this is a joke. If this does happen, I will just ignore them, and not reply with some smart-ass response. See you all soon.

RE: Reforming for now - Casper - 17-04-2020

Inspirational

RE: Reforming for now - gada - 17-04-2020

What a time to be alive
Good job my friend
Also as stated in my official reform guide, when u come back stay off s2 and you will not be frustrated with freekills.

RE: Reforming for now - smuc - 17-04-2020

respectful decision 
YEP COCK YEP COCK YEP COCK YEP COCK

RE: Reforming for now - Casper - 18-04-2020

(17-04-2020, 11:48 PM)smucc Wrote: respectful decision 
YEP COCK YEP COCK YEP COCK YEP COCK

Not mature #reform

RE: Reforming for now - xeno - 18-04-2020

i don't think they hate you because you're a squeaker, but good on you lad for recognising an issue and taking action!!!

RE: Reforming for now - molesto - 18-04-2020

no we hate you because you're a squeaker and you don't know when to shut the fuck up, you need to learn this.

RE: Reforming for now - DrKittens - 18-04-2020

Always a good sight to see a long-time player wanting to change their attitude on the server. It's really understated how toxic the server can make people's attitude and is something that can easily parallel into real life. Many players and staff find themselves needing to take a break, I think many of us forget that there is always another person on the other end of the T-smoke. That being said, I don't agree that being a "bit of a squeaker" would make the community hate you, it's all about how you approach situations. Many players on the server with young voices grow greatly in the community and in the past have found ways into the staff team. Although I agree the community is toxic, it's all about how you approach situations. It's always about how you percieve your own actions, others players didn't get you CT-banned, you took an action upon yourself to break the rules. Alongside your reformation, you won't be missing out on the fun action that was mic-spamming. There is always two sides to a coin with jailbreak, I enjoy the laid-back proper wardening style where rounds are done with the intention to have fun and win, wheras others enjoy the Server 2 side of spamming and loud music. I think people get too engrossed in the 'funny loud mic spam day haha funny' and lose track of the original gameplay that jailbreak was. 

At the end of the day, it's good to see you wanting to make that first step in changing. The community won't change their attitude towards you unless you take that first step to changing yourself. I see far too many young and new players quit the server simply because we are too harsh towards them, but they instantly make themselves a target the second they start playing through mic-spam and such. Acknowledging you have a problem with your attitude and wanting to change is the first step to reformation (or deformation as per Gada).

RE: Reforming for now - Lilboilonely - 18-04-2020

Honestly kid, if everyone already hates you there's no point reforming, people will always remember who you were and that won't change, they won't change their opinions on you, trust me when i say i would know. I stopped playing JB for 3-4 years, i come back a different person and noone saw it, all they saw was the retarded preb that i was, well i mean, I'm still retarded but not as much, hence why i just don't give a fuck or even try to act respectful anymore

RE: Reforming for now - gada - 18-04-2020

(18-04-2020, 02:48 PM)Lilboilonely Wrote: Honestly kid, if everyone already hates you there's no point reforming, people will always remember who you were and that won't change, they won't change their opinions on you, trust me when i say i would know. I stopped playing JB for 3-4 years, i come back a different person and noone saw it, all they saw was the retarded preb that i was, well i mean, I'm still retarded but not as much, hence why i just don't give a fuck or even try to act respectful anymore

sounds more like u didnt change, trust me if you didnt play jailbreak for 3-4 years nobody on s2 and maybe someone on s1 knows who you are. A large majority of players didnt play jailbreak 3-4 years ago. if u think that is the reason that a majority of the players "hold a grudge" against you, u are mistaken.